Sometime apart

Heart throb
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So far it's been a week  since Wonwoo's problem got solved to be honest he's pretty annoyed with Mingyu. Wonwoo tried to avoid Mingyu as much as he could but unfortunately, Mingyu was everywhere not only because the two were dating but also since they lived in the same neighborhood so it was nearly impossible for the two see eachother everyday.

Even if Wonwoo wouldn't go outside, Mingyu would still be right in front of the older's door asking to come in. But Wonwoo's not the one who let's him in, it's always his mom. Wonwoo wouldn't complain and tell her not to though but he still just doesn't want to see Mingyu for at least a week to clear his mind.

It wasn't until Mingyu left that Wonwoo's mom decided to ask, "Wonwoo dear, why do you seem like your trying to avoid Mingyu this week are you two fighiting?" Wonwoo finally looked up from his book to respond with a sigh.

"No Mom, if I was then I would've closed the door right in his face once you've opened it but to be honest i'm just a bit annoyed. We hardly even last a day without seeing eachother even for a second. It's actually been years since we have so I just want some space every once in awhile but it' like he's everywhere. Even if you tell me to go do some errands alone, he would always find me and tag along. And if we would go on trip for vacation you would invite him not that it's a bad thing i'm just saying that's how much time we're together. It wouldn't hurt to not see him for at least a week you know? So i can breath for the first time in forever." Wonwoo said finishing with another sigh.

He was actually just making this up because he didn't want to tell his mom that last week Mingyu made his heart beat uncontrollably but when he thought about it for a second, he realized that it's actually true.

"Then why didn't you tell Mingyu that? I'm sure he would understand."

"I'm sure if I ignored him for even 2 days he would turn insane."

"You'll never know unless you try."

Wonwoo was thinking if he should do it or not but then again he wanted to be alone for awhile. But what would happen if Mingyu thought they were going to break up? Would he say something or would he wait for Wonwoo to? All of these thoughts were clouding his mind which was making him fustrated.

"I'll just think about it." Wonwoo said then went to his room.

3-4 hours has passed and Wonwoo's still not sure. His thoughts was were interrupted when he got a text from the person he was trying to not think about.

From: Mingyu-ah <3

Look outside from your window it's something important. ;)

Wonwoo groaned at the request getting up from his comfy bed. "What could be so important that he has to show me at 11:00 at night?" Wonwoo asked himself following the taller's orders and opening his window. There was nothing in front of him but Mingyu which made him frown for a second.

"What's so important that you had to show me?" Wonwoo asked with a not so pleased face.

"Me of course. I said that because I knew you would do what I asked if I said there was something important." Wonwoo still had an un amused face as he was about to close his window and bid the younger good night until he heard Mingyu's voice again.

"Wait I actually have something serious to ask you."

"Are you sure it's serious or is it a joke?"

"It's serious I promise." Wonwoo sighed for the nth time today and opened his window a bit farther to hear the latter clearly. "Make it quick the coldness from outside is going to come in my room."

"Fine, Why are you acting so strange recently? Did I do something wrong or something to upset you? tell me." Wownwoo was surprised what Mingyu asked him. Was he being obvious?

"No n-nothing's wrong." Wonwoo lied not being able to look at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter