This strange feeling

Heart throb
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:​ sorry tht i deleted the other chapters they were irrelevant from the plot so i had to scrap it and start all over also sorry it took me a week to finish the first chapter i was trying so hard not to be so lazy but i failed but enjoy!

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

a week ago

Wonwoo hurriedly ran down stairs to get his shoes so he could leave until he heard his mom call him.

"Wonwoo dear"

"Mom, i'm heading out now i'll be back in a few hours." Wonwoo said trying quickly put on his shoes as fast as he could.

"Ok but make sure when you come back you don't have any hickeys on you or at least anywhere it can visibly be seen."

"D-don't worry we're not gonna do anything like that I promise." Wonwoo's face was already red from the samll comment. Just hearing by hearing that from his own mother made it really embarrassing.

"You don't sound sure."

"I swear we won't now i have a date to attend bye!" Wonwoo assured his mom and bid her farewell by kissing her cheek "I gotta go bye. Love you." And with that being said he took his key, wallet, jacket, and phone then ran out the door but he could still hear his mom say, "Remember what you souldn't do! It's best to wait until college if you can't use protection!" Wonwoo was so embarrassed he's pretty sure everyone in the neighborhood heard her.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

After a few minutes of running what it seemed like a marathon, Wonwoo finally got to the park almost out of breath. Once he could breathe normally, Wonwoo walked over to the bench where Mingyu was and quickly sat down because his legw were killing him after an afternoon run.

"Hi Wonu hyung what took you so long and why are you out of breath?"

"Well i kinda lost track of time and right when I was about to leave my mom gave me a small but brief talk about not coming home with hickeys that can be visibly seen and if I can't wait until college to do it, I need to use protection." 

It stayed a bit silent for a few seconds until Mingyu bursted out laughing making Wonwoo playfully hit him but he still meant it.

"Yay it's not funny! I swear the whole neighborhood could have heard her and that's very embarrassing."

"Yeah I know but she's your mom she's supposed to embarrass you."

"You're not helping my problem right now." Wonwoo sighed as Mingyu petted his head affectionately until something strange happened.

thump thump thump thump thump thump

That's weird why is my heart beating so fast? Wonwoo thought. This wasn't like him at all. He was pretty used to Mingyu doing Pda in public even when they were kids Mingyu would always cling to him like a koala and Wonwlo would act like it's a normal everyday thing but why is it so different this time? He didn't feel this way when they started dating so why Is it 3 months later?  Wonwoo kept asking so many questions in his head until he got interrupted.

"Wonwoo hyung are you ok? You're spacing out." Wonwoo snapped back to reality when he heard Mingyu'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter