Chapter One - Senior Year

Dear Friend

2015 - Senior Year

 

“Yahhhhh! Kim Yugyeom!” a loud scream pierced all through the school hallway before the owner of the sound was revealed. All students knew better to quickly clear the way to make a path. A tall boy waved both his hands up in the air signaling everyone to get out of his way. Thinking he was possessing by Usain Bolt’s invincible spirit, Yugyeom continued to sprint as if his only chance of survival was depending on it.  

 

“Stop it right there, KIM YUGYEOM!” a petite redhead girl utilizing her incredible speed as much as her shorter legs would allow her to chase after the boy named, Kim Yugyeom. After realizing that she won’t be able to catch up with the speed of much longer legs boy, she paused to take off her shoe and aimed for the Cherry Coke hair prey not too far off.

 

‘Target secured! 3, 2, 1’ Her shoe landed right in the center of his frizzy head.

 

Bull eye, baby!’  The girl cheered before skipping her way through to reach the lad.

 

“Ouch!” the young boy crouched down, holding his neck before rubbing the back of his head in a circular motion to ease off the pain.

 

“Ha! Shame on you!” the girl snapped her fingers while remarked with a cheery voice and a half-smile, half-smirk on her face. She bent down to grab what was hers out of his slightly now loosen grip.

 

‘MY Banana milk!’ With her entire body, the small girl danced and shakes her two bottles of milk in hands expressing overwhelmed amount of joy.

 

“Yah! Park Jimin! How dare you threw your shoe at me! Why so violent over just two mere bottles of milk!?!” Yugyeom ranted while turning his body around to face Jimin.

 

“Two. Mere. Bottles. Of. Milk.!?!” Jimin repeated unbelievably.

 

“ You!” she squinted her big doe eyes and pointed finger to his face. “Thief, you stole it from me when they were the last two bottles left of the day, you . Just so you know, I would rather take these over a diamond any day. AND these are not just milk. They are banana milk!” The brightest smile was plastered on Jimin’s face as she randomly sang a banana song and made up a very weird and awkward dance to it. Yet he thought it was just far too adorable.

 

Yugyeom glanced up to the standing Jimin, he caught her smile and suddenly was mesmerized by it. His cheeks warming up and his heart skipped a tiny beat before he shook it off. He stood up to his full height, couldn’t help but reached out his arm, fondly rub the girl’s head. He felt her velvety soft hair in between his fingers before gradually launching his limb down her neck and caught her into a headlock. He even got hold of her banana milk she was holding as well.

 

“Hey!” Jimin pouted in protest trying to free herself from his grip to win back her milk.  

 

“Let go of me before I use my Judo skills on you.” The boy was still overjoyed for being able to get back at his friend. Totally unaffected by the threat he tightened his arms around her neck and pulled her little body closer to his.

 

“What are you gonna do to me, little girl?” he tempted with a whisper into her ear.

 

“There’s only one way to find out! Don’t say I didn’t warn you.” That being said, girl was filled with fume.  Yugyeom was unaware of the situation and let his guard down. Jimin caught on the opportunity. She wasted no time to give her friend a taste of her single back throw skill.

 

“HANPAN! One whole point to Park Jimin!” the girl announced playfully jumping up and down in celebration mode.

 

Yugyeom was still on the floor. He looked up at Jimin with wide eyes. He just got thrown by his friend, a friend who happened to be a girl, who was also half his size. It was a light throw. She didn’t use her 100% but he still ended up almost becoming one with the floor.

 

“You had been warned, Kim Yugyeom!” Jimin poked out her tongue before helping her friend getting back out on his feet. Oh, and she snatched her treasure banana milk back too.

 

“Yah~ Park Jimin, that wasn’t fair!” he took her hands that she offered but pulled her down to the ground next to him, causing her almost the same fate he met earlier, Gravity!

 

“Yus! Gotcha! That was for throwing me.” He smirked and pleased with himself for the little revenge he just accomplished. “Karma, karma!”

 

Once the two kids were up on their feet, the boy continued to tickle and drag her along his side. He rested his chin above her head and inhaled in the sweet fragrance coming from her hair. He wasn’t even aware that he was smiling from ear to ear like a fool. Jimin on the other hand was too busy striking for her chance to get back at him again.

 

The two kids went on with their giggling and bickering while marching down the hallway back to their classroom after lunch hour. Other students just rolled their eyes and shake their heads at the scene they witnessed ever so often and resumed to what they were occupying earlier.

 

Without noticing anything or anyone else around them, Cherry Coke and Red heads looked at each other and just burst out in laughter at their own usual mischiefs and entered the classroom.

 

XxxXxx