Cousin

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was so upset about it, when i got home, i ran straight to my room. He was the biggest jerk i ever met. I just didn't want to see his face again!!!!

Later in the night

Jimin: I'm home~*Goes on the sofa*.

Mom: Oh welcome back sweetheart, how come you didn't walk back home with your sister by the way!!! *While cooking*.

Jimin: Huh what do you mean?

Dad: What your mom means is that when your sister came home, she was crying and run straight in her room and locked herself.

Jimin: WTF!? Dammit!

Dad: Park Jimin language!

Jimin: Yes, yes....*Runs to your room and knocks* Yah! I know your in here!

You: What do you want....

Jimin: Let's talk.... Mom and dad told me you were crying when you got home.... What happened...*Leans against the door and sits down*.

You: .....I saw Jungkook kiss the same girl that was with Taehyung this morning.....*Tells him from the other side while crying*.

Jimin: HUH!? THIS BRAT!!! HE WILL PAY!..... Wait (Your name).... Did the girl have wavy hair and was all clinggy?

You: Y-yeah..... how do you know!?

Jimin: I-i just guessed! Haha.... 

Jimin: *In his mind* This bastard.... he told me he wasn't with her anymore!!! AISH!!! I'm going crazy!!! 

You: *Opens the door* Ok!Let's go eat oppa!

Jimin: *Falls down and gets up*Yeah that's my sis let's go!

You both go downstairs to eat when Jimin's phone rang.... He took it to see who was calling and right away pressed the red button.

You: Who was it oppa?*While chewing food*.

Jimin: Mind your business pabo...! And don't talk when your mouth is full!

You: Tch...

Right after dinner you took a shower and then your phone rang, you answered and it was.....

 

???: (Your name) it's me!!!

You: Chae unnie! It's been so long!!!! Where were you!? What were you doing!?

CL: Well i was in France~

You: Omg France! Lucky!

CL: And you? Weren't you in America?

You: Hm... Well i finished my stage there and came back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter