Stay With Me

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You froze..... He dared to appear with Chaeyoung in front of you.... After all these years..... After he broke your heart.....

You: Sorry.... i have to go.... *You just ran away from him but you still could hear his voice*.

Jungkook: NO! (Your name)! Don't go! *Wanted to run after you but is stopped by Chaeyoung*What are you doing!? Can't you see i have to run after her!?

Chaeyoung: Kookie oppa....! I am your girlfriend! During all these years you kept blabbing about that girl! Why! WHY! I AM YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!! YOU SHOULD ONLY CARE ABOUT ME AND NOT ABOUT THAT !!!! *Yells at him*.

Jungkook: WHAT!? *Struggles his arm out of her grip and slaps her on the cheek* When i am your boyfriend can't i care for the others i cherish!!! I wanted so damn to see her after all this time! But you had to stop me! You changed since middle school..... If being your boyfriend means just care about you all the time like you were a spoiled brat then we are OVER! I don't give a ! And N.E.V.E.R call (your name) again! GOT IT! *Then runs after you leaving Chaeyoung frustrated, angry and crying*.

Chaeyoung: (Y-Your name)..... You will pay for stealing away my JUNGKOOK! YOU WILL PAY!!! YOU WILL BOTH PAY!!!!! 

It was already 6pm.... It was dark.... And you got a call from Jimin because you were still wandering around the streets at night.....

You: Yes? *Answers*.

Jimin: Why aren't you home yet!? *Yelling on the line*.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter