My Boyfriend

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As we heard a voice yelling at us, we immidiatly woke up. It was.... JIMIN!!!!!!

Jimin: YAH! *Closes the door*  WHAT THE ARE YOU TWO DOING!!!!?? DON"T TELL ME YOU TW DID IT!!!? *Whisper-speaks*.

You: Yah it's-

Jungkook: We did it~ *Smirks at him*.

You: Jeon Jung-

Jimin: WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Yells*.

Then we heard mom shouts from downstairs....

Mom: Are you ok Jimin? And did your sister return home?

Jimin: E-everything is fine mom! And yeah she is sleeping!.....

Mom: Ok!

After that, he turned back to us with dagger eyes and Jungkook had a huge grin on his face.

Jimin: Tell me your just talking bull right there.....*Glares at him like he could kill him*.

You: Jimin calm down.... He got beaten up because op me yesterday.... Can't you see his cuts and bruises!? Then i brought him home to treat his injuries but he fell asleep.....

Jungkook: And we also confessed and kissed like crazy people. *Smirks evily*.

Jimin: I swear to god.... if you dare hurt my sis, i'lll in kill you for real!

You: He's my boyfriend! Oppa.....*Puppy eyes to Jimin*.

Jimin: AISH! Don't give me this look! Aish....Fine.... See you downstairs when mom and dad leave.*Then leaves the room and lets you two alone*.

You: Hah.... You sure know how to have tact huh....*Sarcastically*.

Jungkoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter