Broken

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IU: Don't look! *Comes in front of you, and hides the scene from your eyes*.

You: U-unnie....

IU: Let's go home! *Drags you home*.

After you got home, IU explained everything to you.

IU: Chaeyoung is Jungkook's first love, he was maddly in love with her back in middle school. But when Chaeyoung went to London, he never got news about her again and gave up on his love for her. But now that she is here.... If you don't hurry (Your name).... He might fall for her again.....

After that you bursted in tears..... You cried and cried, and IU tried her best to comfort you. After she left, you locked yourself in your room. Time for dinner, but instead of going downstairs and eat, you stayed in your room and cried all night. The next day you didn't go to school, you pretended to have flu and stayed home. You didn't attend school the two next days either. Jimin started to get worried and your parents weren't here, they were on a business trip over-seas. During these two days, you got plenty messages from your friends but none from Jungkook. 

The Next Day

Today you went to school, Jimin walked with you there. When you entered the school's main corridor, your friends hugged you and you went to class. When you entered the classroom, your heart broke..... Jungkook was sitting next to Chaeyoung and they were happily chatting..... You just quickly headed to your seat and put your face down..... The day went on..... Jungkook didn't even bother to look at you or talk to you.... He spent the entire day with Chaeyoung.....

Days went on..... Still no words from him.... Then weeks..... Still the same..... Then months.... You couldn't bear it anymore.... It's been 3 months already.... What did you do wrong.... Or perhaps it wasn't you, perhaps IU was right.....Perhaps he fell for Chaeyoung again.... Today you didn't want to eat with the others, you decided to go in the school's garden for some fresh air.... But when you went there..... You saw Jungkook...... with Chaeyoung.....Again..... You hid behing a tree and listened to them.

Jungkook: Chaeyoung-ah..... You know i loved for a long time right.

Chaeyoung: Yes Kookie oppa.

Jungkook: After these 3 months, my feelings grew bigger.... And today i want to ask you to be my girlfriend.

Chaeyoung: Oh jinjja! Of course! 

Then they..... kissed.....

It was too much, you ran away..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter