Liar

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin was standing there... And you could see a vein appearing on his neck... He was indeed angry....

Jimin: YAH!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOIN BRAT!?

Jungkook: Oh~ Jimin hyung is here, well see you (Your name), Love you~! *Winks at you and runs away with a chuckle*.

My cheeks just burned up when he said that...

You: O-oppa... It's not what you think....*Blushes*.

Jimin: I'm not blind you know!! You are clearly blushing like a tomato!! Who told me she would not fell for him? Remind me?*Sarcastically*.

You: Arghh.... let's go in already....

Jimin:Hmm....

The next day

I was waiting for Jimin outside the cafe... This guy could eat so much.... When i saw a familiar figure. Jungkook? Just when i was about to take a better look Jimin came out shouting.

Jimin: Ok! Let's go!!~

You: Finally... done eating... What did you eat?

Jimin: Um i ate their special pancakes, then a cheesecake and a chocolate cake and i drank a sweet coffee! What about you?

You: Pig... How can you eat all that!? I just ate a cheesecake and drank a capuccino....*Palmface*.

Jimin: Oh~ I'm not a pig! It's Jin Hyung!

You: Whatever.... Let's head back....

While you were walking, you were still wondering about what you saw earlier. Was it really him I saw or not? What would he do alone around there? I was curious- what what!? Why would i be curious about this jerk....!?

Monday Morning

Taeyeon: (Your name)!! How are you?

You: Hey unnie, good and you?

Taeyeon: Same by the way did you hear...?*While walking with you to class*.

You: Hear about what?*Confused*.

Taeyeon: I can't believe you...Apparently....

You: Unnie say it already!!!!

But before Taeyeon could answer the teacher came in and class started. It was maths right now... You weren't so interested as you dislike this subject and looked at the view through the window.... You were daydreaming when you saw the guy nammed Taehyung or V... Whatever with.... a girl...wait... a GIRL!? Huh? I thought he wanted to get back with Irene unnie!? What the heck....

At lunch

Tzuyu: Ah i'm so hungry!!! If you knew!!!*Jumping around*.

Yeri and Taeyeon: Hahahaha.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter