BTS

My Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two boys entered the class.
The class roared, cheered and had practically gone wild. The boys and girls fished out their smartphones to capture videos and pictures to post on their SNS. One of them had black hair and long skinny legs. He was in a casual rip jeans complete with a graphic tee and a denim jacket. The other was wearing baggy hip-hop style pants, stylish white shirt and had layered accessories such as ear rings, rings, necklaces adorned with. Both boys seemed polite and bowed towards Miss Jung and the class.

*****


"Annyeonghasaeyo~ We are the BangTan Boys." The girls were screaming so loudly Eunhye swear she could feel the window panes vibrating and her eardrums at the verge of bursting. "I am Jungkook" the one in jeans introduced. "I'm Rap-Mon, nice to meet you guys." The other smiled. The girls almost fainted and ran out of breath screaming. "Thank you for your introduction. You may take a seat." Miss Jung said to them. 

The girls shrieked in delight and said "CHOOSE ME! You can sit here!" Well, all except Eunhye who was staring out of the window, looking at the birds and trees as she smiled to herself. 

//Rap-Mon//

Woah, I totally didn't expect such great response from this school. Where should I sit...? Ah, I see a girl who isn't that crazy at the corner, she doesn't seem like a sasaeng fan. Well then, I should sit there since she won't bother me. I walked towards the girl who staring out of the window.

//Jungkook//

Ah~ so many fans...where should I sit...Oh? That girl in the corner... I was about to walk up towards the seat next to her when Rap-Mon chose the exact spot first. Aish... I briskly chose the nearest seat I can find but as soon as I sat down, I instantly regretted this choice. A whole lot of fans were all around me fangirling and I was sitting beside this super crazy BTS fan who keeps staring at me. I felt extremely uncomfortable.

//Eunhye//

Wait a minute...why has everyone stopped screaming? This seem strange... I looked around me... Omo omo, isn't that...Rap-Mon? Oh god, why did he choose to sit with me? Why is everyone looking at me? AISH... I looked down in embarrassment, cheeks blushing. I hate attention on me. "Yah, you okay? What's your name?" I looked up only to find Rap-Mon staring at my face and the rest of the class behind him glaring at me with envy. "Uh...yeah, I'm okay. Erm...I'm Eunhye, nice to meet you," I awkwardly stretched out my arms for a hand shake but he stared at my hand for a brief moment probably thinking What the hell is wrong with this girl? I quickly retracted my arm in embarrassment. I could feel my whole face burning... Why was I reacting like that? Just chill Eunhye, I reassured myself. 

*****

 

The day continued with Geography, Language Arts, Biology and finally, Mathematics. Eunhye sighed. She hated Mathematics so much for it was her worst subject and she couldn't find anything interesting in Maths. She stared at the handout that was given out. Oh god, it's the Pythagoras's Theorem again. "Alright class, for your Pythagoras's Theorem math task you have to choose a partner to work with. This is meant for pair work and it would be part of your exam grade. Therefore, please work hard on it. Since you guys aren't familiar with each other yet, I will try to help the class bond. Your deskmate will be your partner for this project."

//Eunhye//

Why am so unlucky with that Rap-mon? Ughhhhh...Why did he choose me to sit with out of the whole class?

//Rap-Mon//

Great! I'm confident I will get full marks for this! I looked over at my deskmate Eunhye. She dug her head in her arms and lay on her desk. I chuckled mentally.

//Jungkook//

Does that mean I'm partnering with...? I turned towards her. "Annyeong~ We are partners for this pair work right? What's your name?" The girl gasped in excitement and laughed. She covered with the back of her palm and replied, "OMG, sorry I was too excited. Hahaha, I am Kang Seohyeon, but you can called me 'hyeoniee'." I was kind of disgusted when I heard that because there's no way I will call her like that! How embarrassing, oh god.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter