Mother's Day

My Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

//Eunhye//

After that day, I went back to school again.

Rap-Mon and I didn't talk much about what happened at the carousel and Jungkook stopped talking about my illness. Things in school were boring as usual.

Monday: Geography, Chemistry, Biology.

Tuesday: English, Korean, Economics.

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday were all as mundane.

"Class," Miss Jung cleared . "In case you forgot. It's Mother's Day tomorrow. I want everyone to come up with a short speech about Mother's Day. Be creative about this. You can tell your story about your Mom, a poem or anything."

Mother's Day.

Is that even a day to celebrate?

*****

"Ok, class. Remember the small assignment I told you all yesterday? I will randomly call out names to come up here in front of the class to present." said Miss Jung. "First, we have Rap-Mon."

He stood up and walked towards the front.

"It's Mother's Day today and I just want to say a big thank you to my mother. She's always kind-hearted and loving towards me. I love her home-cooked food. You know, Mom's kimbap is always the best as everyone says." 

Mom's kimbap? Well, I've never tried that.

"Alright, next we have Eunhye." 

I stood up timidly as I slowly walked to the front. I passed by Rap-Mon and we looked into each other for a split second.

I gulped.

"Do you have anything to share?" Miss Jung asked.

"Well," I started and noticed Jungkook looking at me.

"I...I...have nothing to share."

"What do you want to say to your mother then?"

"Umm..." I thought hard. "I hope my Mom is happy and I want her to look after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter