Heartpain

My Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

//Eunhye//

Where the hell am I... I looked around me and it was all white. Am I dreaming? Just then, I saw Jungkook at the edge of my bed half-asleep. "Um...Jungkook, what happened? Why am I here? Have I been unconscious for long?"

"Omg, Eunhye!!! You are finally awake!! Phew, you almost gave me a heartattack on the bus okay?" Jungkook continued, "You passed out on the bus and I brought you to the hospital...but...do you have your mom's phone number? Because I tried calling your dad like 918281818 times and he's not answering..."

I sighed deeply, tears instantly blurring my vision as thoughts of my mom flooded my mind. Eunhye, it's okay...breathe...you know you can. "Ah, um..." I stuttered, sensing that Jungkook is still expecting an answer. "Well...they are on a holiday now, haha like out in the sea...in a ship, yeah...You know there's no signal there." Jungkook seemed half-convinced but whatever, I shouldn't tell him too much about my family.

Jungkook replied," Oh yes, you were unconscious for like a day..." He was interrupted by a doctor who came in the room. "Ahem, may I speak to Ms Jung Eunhye?" He looked at me, then looked at Jungkook giving him the can-you-go-out-for-a-second look. Jungkook awkwardly left. 

"Um... So doctor, what exactly happened?" I asked, concerned.

"Okay, Ms Jung Eunhye. I know it is very sudden and it may sound quite shocking to you but...you see, you had a mild concussion because of a rare disease called Myocardial Ischemia. It's a disease caused by a lack of blood flow to your heart, thus reducing the amount of oxygen to your heart and this is pretty severe because it may cause a heart attack.   And...the hard truth is...you only have about...6 months to live."

I frozed. Huh? What? No, this can't be true... A heart disease?? All of a sudden, my world seemed to be falling apart, fear and darkness crept into my soul...I'm just a fourteen-year-old! Only 6 months to live? Oh god, why are you doing this to me? W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter