Chapter 1

Star Crossed

"Jimin, don't you think it's time that I met the other BTS members? We've been dating for almost a year now and I'm sick of everything having to be so secretive. I'm not saying I want to come out to the press, but can't we tell your friends and our parents? Aren't you sick of lying to everyone, pretending you're practicing when you're really out with me? I just don't understand why you won't let me meet them."

Jimin glanced away with a blank expression,

"Look it just isn't a good time right now."

"It's never a good time, is it? There will always be something in the way, won't there? What is it this time? Did someone else die? Huh?"

"No. We just can't risk getting caught by my PD-nim. You have to understand. I can't date. My fans will go crazy. Do you really want to get caught? The less people that know the better. Then we don't have to risk being caught. Do you really want to receive hate? I'm trying to look out for you!"

"No! You're looking out for yourself! You honestly think your friends would tell people? They're your friends for gosh sake. Jimin, you just keep making up all these excuses and I can't take it much longer."

"What's that suppose to mean, Hyun-Mi?"

"It means you either introduce me to your friends or were over, Park Jimin."

Jimin's head shot up at this outburst as he looked me in the eyes.

"No, you can't break up with me. I won't allow it."

"Then let me meet your members. Please Jimin, I just want to know some of your friends. I'm sick of always being hidden."

Jimin sighed and thought about it for a while before nodding his head in agreement.

"Okay, fine. I'll take you to our performance tomorrow, happy? Just don't wear anything too revealing. I don't want my members to be checking you out."

"Oh my gosh, thank you Jimin! You won't regret this. I promise."

I screeched excitedly as I grabbed Jimin and pulled him into an embrace as I repeatedly kept thanking him over and over again before pecking him on the cheek.

"I love you so much."

Jimin scoffed, "More like you love my body."

I gasped, "How did you find out?"

I then started giggling while Jimin glared at me. "I'm going to bed, goodnight my love."

Jimin then started walking away

"JIMINIE!"

"Yes?"

I pouted, "Carry me to bed. I'm too lazy to walk."

"Fine."

Jimin walked back towards me before picking me up in his arms. I carefully wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled at him.

"Thank you."

Jimin gently placed me down on the mattress before giving me a semi hug. He then proceed to turn off the light before hopping into my bed and whispering goodnight,

"Goodnight Hyun-Mi. I love you more than anything."

He then kissed the top of my head, "Goodnight, my Jiminie. Love you too."

--Next Day--

I felt Jimin wake up beside me and let out a groan as he flipped over facing away from the window where the sun was shining through the curtains. I opened my eyes slowly and watched as Jimin carefully slid his phone off the side table to check what time it was. I sat up beside him and peered over his shoulder. I saw that it was only 8 in the morning and then remembered that Jimin had to leave to go to Big Hit some time soon.

"Aren't you supposed to be going to Big Hit soon?"

"I have to leave in an hour. The guys are probably wondering where I am since I didn't go back to the dorm last night."

He then placed a kiss on my lips before hopping out of the bed and going to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Wait, before you shower, what time do I have to get to KBS?"

Jimin shouted over the sound of water beginning to run,

"Umm. We're going to practice around 11 and then the live performance begins at 12. So, if you want to see my members before they're sweaty and gross, I would come by 10:30."

I noded while yawning before picking up my phone to check to see if I had any notifications. As I realized that I didn't, I quickly hopped out of bed before throwing on random clothes for the time being. I decided that I would make breakfast for Jimin and after careful consideration I decided on making blueberry pancakes.

While waiting for the stove to heat up, I realized that I really didn't really know any of the members names. So I quickly searched 'bts names' on google. One of the first videos that popped up was the music video for Danger, but instead of just being the regular music video, there were names at the bottom telling me who each member was when they were performing. I thought this would be the best way to learn and decided to watch the video after I finished making breakfast.

After setting the pancakes on the table I brought out my phone once more and hit play on the video. I watched carefully as each member came across the screen. One member specifically caught my eyes. Jungkook.

I whispered quietly "He looks cute," before being startled by a voice behind me,

"Who looks cute?"

"Oh, Jimin. You scared me."

I awkwardly laughed as I saw that Jimin was fully clothed and making his way to the table. He peered over at my phone and realized I was watching Danger. A smirk spread across his face replacing the look of jealousy that was there before.

"Hyun-mi-ah come sit down with me."

"Aren't you mad?"

"Mad at what? If anything I should feel flattered that my girlfriend called me cute while watching my music video, but if anything I thought you'd say that I looked hot in the Danger music video."

I was confused for a moment before it clicked and I realized that he thought I was talking about him when I was really talking about Jungkook. I just let it go not wanting to make Jimin mad because in reality Jimin did look hot in the Danger music video.

Once Jimin finished eating his food, he placed a kiss on my forehead before heading back to the dorm. Following his departure, I checked the time and realized that I only had an hour left to get ready before I had to leave. I quickly searched for the perfect outfit, ruining my room in the process, before deciding on just wearing a plain skirt and a shirt. I quickly jumped in the shower before getting dressed and doing my hair.

Once I got KBS broadcasting hill, I texted Jimin informing him that I had arrived

Once I got KBS broadcasting hill, I texted Jimin informing him that I had arrived. Luckily he didn't take long to reply:

Jiminie - Go to the back!!! I'll meet you there in a minute.

I started walking to back with a smile spread across my face. I noticed Jimin waving but was quickly distracted when I noticed a black van pulling up with 7 boys stepping out of it, all of which were wearing different colored face masks. I assumed that they were another idol group that was going to perform later. I was intrigued by one of the members specifically as I couldn't quite shake off the feeling that I knew him from somewhere. After realizing I was staring too long, I quickly refocused my eyes back on my boyfriend and started making my way towards him. However, I didn't make it far until I heard a voice call out my name from behind me,

"Hyun-Mi?!?!"

I quickly turned around finally realizing who the mysterious man was. Mark Tuan. I knew that voice anywhere. I put on a fake smile as I greeted Mark as nicely as possible. Mark was my ex boyfriend from high school until he got casted by an agent while standing on a table at our school. I was hoping that he would chose to stay and be with me, but in the end he decided to pursue his dreams and move to Korea to become a trainee. He was my first love and I honestly believed that we were going to end up being together forever, but life works in mysterious ways. That's why after graduating high school, I packed up and moved to Korea, hoping that I would find him again. However upon arrival, I realized that he did infact make it big and decided it would be best if I forgot about him and just moved on.

Mark's eyes were on the verge of tears as he looked at me the same way he did in high school, "What are you doing here in Korea?"

I didn't know how to respond so I acted on instinct that ended up surprising the both of us. I jumped into his arms before sobbing into his shoulder. I felt Mark's arms wrap around me, as he kept shushing me and telling me to calm down. I don't know how long we were in that position before I felt a new arm on my shoulder and the feeling of gently being placed on the ground. I quickly rubbed my eyes and turned around to face the mystery arm. Jimin. I took in his facial expression and saw his hurt expression. Mark quietly excused himself before going to talk to his other members

"Jiminie, I..."

"Don't worry about it, just explain it to me later, okay? I'll let you guys talk for 10 minutes since it's obvious you guys need to talk about something, but no more than that. I'll be back to pick you up, so don't go anywhere. Got it?"

I nodded my head as I felt Jimin place his lips on mine for a bit longer than necessary. I then turned back towards Mark and noticed his hurtful expression.

"So you have a Boyfriend?"

I nodded my head as I felt tears build up in my eyes again.

"I remember when I use to kiss you like that. I would always do that to make sure that all the guys around us knew that you were mine and mine only."