Moving through

Steps Of Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
1st POV

"This couldn't possibly be" I thought to myself. "This is all a bad dream"... I quickly pinched myself in hoping that I would wake up, and this would all be just a dream, something I'm gonna eventually forget as time went through, But no. After realizing that nothing has changed. It was definite... Yoongi was cheating on me. "______! I-I can explain" Yoongi muttered. "Get off me!" I screamed as I shook  his hand off of mine. "What are you getting so worked up on?" Suddenly I heard a voice other than Yoongi's. "I'm pretty sure you would be smart enough as to realize that he no longer has feelings for you." She said. Her words went straight to me like a kinfe. Not because of the things she said, but because deep down I knew all of that, yet I kept denying it, realizing that my suspicions were true, just made me feel even worse. "Can't you just accept the fact that you guys should just break it all of?! Yoongi's here holding on because of the promise he made that he was going to marry you. And while you're just playing all goody two shoes with that smile of yours, he couldn't break it off with you!" Again she told me. At this point all of this is too much, and I have reached my limit. "Stop it.." I muttered off, while throwing the gift bag I was about to gave Yoongi. "You know nothing! You don't know the pain it feels having to wait every night knowing the possibility that you could be with another woman, and knowing that all of this is true. You don't know anything!". I am tried. Tired of staying quiet, tired of having to smile all the time, tired of waiting, tired of being unable to muster up my strength and speak my mind out. I am done.

                                                                                                                   

3rd POV

Suddenly, hairs were grabbed and bodies were pushed. Struggles were increasing between the two woman. ____ and Suzy were fighting over, though ____ does not even know any longer who she is fighting for. Yoongi could only stare and do nothing between the two, feeling useless and helpless for what he had done. Out of nowhere, _____ pushed Suzy out into the middle of the road. And with that nothing could be heard, except for a loud honk and a bright light, lastly a loud shriek of a man. A man, who could possibly lose it all. 

"_____!" ______!" Yoongi shouted, words unable to come clearly out of . ______ had pushed Suzy again, God knows why. This time out of the road, before the crash happened. As a result, _____ suffered the fatal accident. An accident that could've never happened, if not for a very foolish young man. "N-No... T-This can't be happening." Yoongi muttered, holding on to ______'s lifeless body." On the other hand, Suzy could not even say anything, still being mentally scared as she could be the one on _____'s position, if it weren't for ____ pushing her off. 

Things were a mess after that, not that it weren't before. The ambulance came and brought ________'s body, while Yoongi could only hang on helplessly on _____. "Please survive, ______. This is all my fault.." Yoongi could only desperately say.

                                                                                                                 

1st POV

The first thing I did as I opened my eyes was squint as the bright light shone on my face. "She's awake." I heard a voice said. "Truly a miracle." Another added. Feeling more conscious, I decided to wake up. I shouldn't have done that since my head started spinning and eventually I couldn't find the strength to wake up. "You shouldn't do that first miss ____, you suffered an extreme amount of blood loss." One of the doctors mentioned. After remembering all the things that happened with Yoongi and the woman, my heart felt another hard pang. "Ouch.." I clenched my chest. Seeing what I did the doctors asked where I was hurting at, neither of them realized that the pain I felt now belongs from the heart, one that I don't even know how to cure. 

- In the hospital-

"______!!" Hyeri shouted, I could see tears forming in her eyes. "Are you okay??!!!" She asked me full of worry. "If okay meant having 2 broken ribs and a broken leg then, I'm good.." I told her trying to hide the pain away. "You worried me sick!! ____! I almost thought I was going to lose you!!" Hyeri shouted not amused by my reply and hugged me tightly. "Ouch!" I whimpered as her tight hug hurts m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter