In Denial

Steps Of Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- continuation from previous chapter-

1st POV

Here I am, lying around in the bed. Doing my usual routine of looking at the clock, while waiting for Yoongi to come home. The only thing that keeps me going are Namjoon's words and that Yoongi remembers our anniversary. "I mean- He couldn't possibly forgotten right?" I cheered myself up, and looking at the untouched gift bag I have't yet gave him. And subconsciouly i fell asleep. 

3rd POV //flashback// 

"I wonder where the others were?" ______ asked looking around the cafe. 

"Uhm.. they'll probably be here soon.." Yoongi replied, while avoiding eye contact. 

It was just a week after the new term started. Both ____ and Yoongi had fell in love with each other after meeting at the seminary. And through his newly made friends, whom called themselves BTS (though he finds the nickname sort of weird and immature considering they are in university) they all decided to help a "friend" out on getting his guts to confess. 

Yoongi nearly gave up on the thought of having to tell his feelings to _____, but being with the girl and seeing her smile just makes him warm inside. So then, he decided to muster up his courage and not be a wimp. 

"Actually, there's something I need to tell you.." Yoongi started, while _____ was still looking for any signs of bts coming through.

"Yes Yoongi?" She then asked

"I'm not really good with words and talking, I never was. But all I know is that being with you though it has just been a short time has sparked something in me. Something I've never felt before. ______, I like you, would you want to go out with me?" Yoongi asked. After hearing only silence Yoongi thought he was up for rejection, as he looked up, surprisingly enough was a sight of _____ blushing furiosly and covering , clearly shocked as to what she had just heard. "I can't believe this is happening.." she muttered. "I have also liked you since the start.. So yes Yoongi." She shyly said, still blushing. The sight of her being all shy just wanted to make Yoongi hugged her tightly, but thinking that he must control himself, he decided to just give his signature gummy smile, whom made _____'s heart beats 1000 even faster than before. 

//back to present//

"Mmhm.. Yoongi.." _____ could only mutter, dreaming the past she used to have with Yoongi.

                                                                                          

Yoongi's POV

"That was hella lit!" Suzy said as she twir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter