As If this isn't Enough

Steps Of Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yoongi's POV

"_____, I'm off to work." I shouted before I went out the house. ______ quickly came onto me and gave me her signature smile and hug "Okay Yoon, be back home safely k?". I smiled as I nozzled my nose with hers. See? everything is going well. 

Not long after leaving the house, I got a message from Suzy. "Hey babe <3 how's your morning." it read. After 2 weeks of dating Suzy, I have realized that she isn't the innocent type of girl she seems to be like. She is daring and isn't ashamed to seduce me with both her personality and looks, she is also quite demanding and clingy, not that I can complain to. After replying her, I straight up went inside the cram school to start my daily teachings.

                                                                         

1st POV 

"_____?? Hey _______ !" Hyeri woke me up from my trance. "Girl, are you alright? you seem really off these past few weeks." She asked me with her worried look. "I'm alright.. I guess." I replied, as I went back sorting out the files and data. "Look at those eye bags, when was the last time you even had a proper night sleep?" She once again asked. "I'm fine.. It's no biggie." I replied. Truth is, I haven't had much sleep at all. Yoongi had been coming home really late, and the times he does so becomes more frequently each day. I mean, he is still the sweet and caring boyfriend he is, it's just I can feel something is missing. As if the spark we had is dimming. I still love him with all my heart, and I try to trust and believe in him.. But deep down I knew something's just not right. "You have got to be kidding me." Hyeri woke me up again from my deep thoughts. "______, I don't know what you're going through or whether or not it has something to don with your beloved boyfriend, since you always seem to stick up for him. But if something is troubling you, please don't be hestitant to talk it out, at least with me.. I'd like to think our friendship is actually worth something y'know and I'm here for you." Hyeri said. She really did seem concerned for my wellbeing. "Thanks Hyeri" I said and smiled. And with that, i decided to keep trusting on Yoongi, since not long would be our 5th anniversary together. 

                                         

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter