How to Say No to this

Steps Of Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
3rd POV 

" Are you going somewhere today?" _____ asked as Yoongi was seen wearing his jacket. "Yea, well my friend Hoseok called in sick today, so I had to replace him to teach the students." He replied. "I see, I thought since it was the day off, we could spend time together, You know I got vouchers on the Japanesse restaurant that opened up nearby." ____ said. Yoongi came over and hug _____. "Sorry ____, let's go next time, okay?" while he patted her head. And, with that they said their goodbyes and Yoongi went off to his not so planned date with a not so planned high school student. 

                                                              

"Way to go Yoongi, you just lied to your ______." Yoongi thought deeply while on the way to his designated "date" place. While still deep in thought, Someone's voice called over his name. "Mr Min! Right here!" he heard. Awoken from his trance, he saw the short height girl waving her hand cheerfully to him. She looked different, wearing casual clothes, not that it had any effect on him. 

                                                                 

Yoongi's POV

"So where do you want to go today?" I asked Suzy, considering she was the one who planned the date in the first place. Seeing as she is deep in thought, I suggested if we should just go to the movies. "No way! It would be just boring, with us just sitting together side by side not saying a word." She complained. "Well how bout we go to a cafe and eat." I asked. "I think it's still too early to get food Mr Min." She replied back. Suddenly, she found where she wanted to go. "Millenium University! (This is not a real uni name, I just made it up) I want to go there." I was quite shocked that she chose the University I used to go to. But being unable to reject, I just went on with her. "Alright then, Let's go shall we?" I said as we both headed to the station. 

Upon arriving there, I felt nostalgic, looking at the gated doors, as well as the building I used to spend my days working passionately on music. The faint smell of the cafeteria also brought me back to the days with my friends and colleageus, as well as ______. Before both of us could step into the building, Suzy suddenly stopped me. In confusion I asked what the matter was.  "Sorry Mr Min, but could you turn off your phone just for today?" She asked me. I was confused and did not want to oblige and yet she once again said "We are just gonna spend a whole day together, I just don't want our time to be bothered, since this is the first and last date we'll have. See, I'll also turn off my phone." Still worried, and hesitant I did not know what to do. But by seeing how helpless she looked, I just followed her demands. I mean just for today, plus no one from work will probably look for me right? What could possibly go wrong?" And with that we both went inside the building. 

Passing through the halls, and looking inside classes had really brought me back to the past. Seeing this, Suzy smiled as she said "So this is where you went to. It's beautiful." she smiled. "Yes it is, it was really fun studying something you love, especially here. I could also meet new people, such as Namjoon, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, Jin, _____.." Upon hearing the last name, Suzy immediately frowned. "So it's true that you guys have dated since university." She said. "Yea, _____ and I met during the seminary, and I fell in love with her." I replied. After a long awkward silence, I decided to break the ice and asked her if she wanted to go to the cafeteria, and with that she happily obliged. 

"So, are you planning to apply university here?" I asked, while sipping my drink. "Mmhh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter