Fair Enough?

Steps Of Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
First POV

plus time skip brought to you by bultaoreune

Alas, it has been 3 months since I moved in with Yoongi. Our building was a simple 1 bed room, with a small kitchen and living room enough to hold us both. Life has been exciting, that I can say for sure. Although not seem like the type, Yoongi spend his days living here cherishing me and is sure to always give me my daily dose of cuddles and kisses. Though our work schedules didn't change, I felt happier that I could be next to him when he wakes up, and also provide him with foods, and caring. 

               

"So how's it been being with Yoongi?" My best friend Hyeri asked me while we were both on our lunch break.

"We are really happy." I replied with a smile.

"You know happiness is really broad and relative right?" She said in a swift

"I am perfectlly aware of that my caring friend" I replied back

After almost finishing my coke in just one gulp, Hyeri said jokingly

"I guess you guys are really indeed really happy being lovey dovey with each other, heh I'm jealous" 

I just gave her my warm smile. After thinking about all the things Yoongi and I had been after living together I started to realized a thought.

"Well.. Actually, all this time I literally did all the housework. From the cooking, to washing the dishes, to bringing out the trash, doing the laundry, drying the clothes, cleaning the house, waking Yoongi up, buying the groceries.." Without realizaiton I just blurted it all out.

Upon hearing this Hyeri practially screamed (though I stepped on her leg to shush her down, so it's all good..) "Girl, sorry to say but that's really unfair." 

"Nah.. Its fine, I mean Yoongi is already busy with both of his hands, plus I'm sure if I asked for help he would most deifnitely help me. So it's good anyways. Plus doing all that house work sure done me good on my body figure right?" I replied. Hyeri just rolled her eyes and finished my remaining drink "Okay, fine I just hope that he realizes that you're just as busy as him, so at least cut the work in half k? 

"Mmhm.." I replied and smiled, as we both left the table. 

                                                                                             

Yoongi's POV

"And that is it for today, class." I finished my lesson and the students all got out of the class. As I looked into my phone for any messages, someone called on to me. "Mr Min..." As I looked up to see where the voice was from, I could see one of my students, Suzy. "Well, hello Suzy, how may I help you? I said. "Well, um you just seemed really tired and all Mr Min." She replied with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter