Unwanted Visitor [2]

It was love 사랑이였다
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BGM - Ending scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3-oefPcqwQ

 

 

The car was filled with silence. On the road headed somewhere, the seats were only occupided by two people. The clock on the car kept ticking towards 2am near dawn and the roads where emtpy like a house everyone left after a party. Wheels pushing against friction, the woman in the passanger's seat just hoped to be out of this mess as soon as possible while the man beside her did not seemed to care much. The poker faces did not show any emotions but the hands held tightly on the steering wheel and the continous touching of the ring indirectly showed each other's emotions. 

However sooner or later the car reached infront of a tall white building, seemingly like a place open for 24 hours. Cars were parked along the drive-way and people were frantically moving around. When the car was parked, even more chaos could be heard from a distance. Click Clack, the white tiles made sounds as the woman entered the building with the man behind her wearing a black cap, trying to cover his face. With a phone in her hand, she clutched it hard as she was near the place. The man behind her followed, unsure what would actually happen.

The lift was full, knowing the fact that it was 2am in the morning, but the woman seemed like she did not bother if the lift was full or she was squeezed in. Eyes where filled with unreadable thoughts and as time ticked, her heart beated faster.

 

-Ting

 

When the lift reached the 12th floor, the hallway greeted them. Silent and white. The LED lights on the ceiling leaded the way and now the woman's footsteps got slower as she neared her destination. Unlike the first few floors this place was empty with extra security, which gave her a slight realisation how fast time had passed. Finally after a few more steps she reached in fron of a door numbered '148'

"...We're here, you can go in now"

The man who drove her all the way, slowly reached out for the door nob, but soon was stopped by her hand.

"I can... open it myself"

A slight shake of her voice. When her hands were on the door nob regrets of following all the way her came rushing like a tsunami, but it was too late. When she turned it, the push could not be made. It was long, a long time since everything ended and this wrong move... could start another tragic story. But she had to. This was the only choice she had and the door was pushed open.

 

 

"Get off me, GET OFF"

It was a sharp shout from him when the door was opened. Suel grabbed all her courage and entered, just that the man she expected was no longer there. Members trying to get a hold of him and the mess made beside the hospital bed. He was a mess, not the one who lived in her memories anymore. Blood shot eyes and his sharp face. Scars around his arm and the ruined voice after all the shouting. As soon as Suel entered and saw the scene, she could hear the door closing behind her frantically. Moreover, the hope in her heart was also closing at a very fast rate.

"Hyung can you please, stop"

"I said let go, you better ing do it"

Lifeless eyes, filled with anger and frustration. A face that could explode at anytime. He was too violent that most of the people did not even notice her entrance of the room, busy calming down the man on the bed. She clutched her phone even tighter as she saw the whole scene, however it was not long until her footsteps headed towards the bed.

"Hyung you haven't been eating for days, you have to"

Another plate of food crashing with the white tiles that made the clicking sounds as she walked. Now the white tiles where filled with colours, like her blank mind. It was okay a few seconds ago, but now Suel's mind was different, it was fuzzed up. She tried to stop from her tears, her fisted hands where having slight trembles and there he was.

"...Kim... Ji won"

Silence was the first thing they were brought together. Like the first day they ever met, the enviornment they were was nosisy but between them only shared eye contact. Finally when the members in the room realised Suel's arrival they stepped a few steps back, stopping from what ever they were trying to do or was failing to do and kept quite. It was same for the man Suel called out. Kim Ji Won or people call him Bobby. 

When Suel's hand tightly grabbed Jiwon's arm, a sense of warmth stopped all the motion and chaos that was happening and without any warning the room was fianlly filled with silence. His whole head turned to where that voice might have come from and his eyes engrossed with rage started to settle down. Why? Was the first thing that appeared in his mind. How? followed through his thought process and finally When?

She did not smile nor did she give him a frown. Never did she punch him in the chest or did she stretch his ears. She just stood there with the eyes he had last seen since their break-up or should it be written as their sad ending. Jiwon was confused as if he was hit by a eight ton truck. All that shouting and yelling made it even worst by making his head ring however everything seemed to be spinning but just her face was clear and focused like that faithful day. That faithful night and time... Now, What could have been the next move to make after their sudden meeting, right after a hectic day for both of them.

A kiss? A hug? or even a normal handshake? We do not know.

 

 

Lights went off and the lights went on. The continuous harrasment of the lights made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter