The start and the end

It was love 사랑이였다
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BGM - Could I leave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CMIm7gktN0

 

Finally it was over. The people who where at the VIP seats had the opportunity to go back stage and meet the members one by one, a thing Sunyeong would definately go for and drag me along or kill me for not going for it but I had studies to finish. She would be greatful enough that I sacrifised my bloody time just for a dumb boy group she would eventually forget in her thirties. That would do it, these pictures would be enough. I looked through the photos I took for her and they seemed pretty legit, may be it was because of all those fashion homeworks involving photography that made it possible. The temperature was going down as the moon appeared above my head and fan girls still continously screamed about their experience beside me as they waited for the bus with me.

"O.M.G, did you see their abs?"

"Our baby Jinhwan had a one pack and I am proud of him."

Chit-chat over here and there, plugging my earpiece and jamming music seemed like a more smarter choice to go back home in peace. But it was not long until I was separated with the girls when my stomach nudged at me, giving me a small signal. I did feel kind of warm in the concert and maybe the large amounts of water I threw into my stomach was one of the problem, but truly it was the nachos I ate before going to the concert that was the problem. The bus was soon arriving according to my phone and something else was also reaching its exit very soon. Without hesitation, I dumped my phone into my pocket and pushing away the girls and a few boys, I rushed my way out of the huge crowd at the bus stop.

11:35 PM, the concert ended quite late than expected because they had about 2 encor stages. Taking in consideration that I was not a sports person, it was a miracle I ran back into the arena faster than I thoughts. Most of the crew members in black where cleaning up the mess the fans made behind while I casually blended in well with them as I was black as well top to bottom. However it was a short distraction for me. Looking up, my eyes frantically searched fo the blue and red symbols that meant you-know-what. 

"Sorry, can I know where the toilet is?"

It was a big arena and finding the toilet would be the easiest thing to do, except for the fact that big crane looking things where blocking my way. The crew were carrying boxes and tables around the place and the lobby at the arena seemed like having a big move out. 

"The toilets here a currently closed. Are you the crew? Didn't we close down the lobby doors... how are yo-"

"Thank you very much!"

Running while holding on my bag straps tightly, I ignored whatever sentence the person was going to say. There was something more important and when you are desperate enough everything you dreamt of would come true. Belief, the only belief I would reach the toilet within time and it was slowly becoming a reality. The red and blue symbols enlightened me few seconds later.

"Finall-"

"Oh..."

It was a split second before I tripped over something, maybe I did a slight tumble and landed on both legs and knees. It was not like a slo-mo flying off the ground type of thing but more like ', I tripped over someone's leg... slightly'. Somewhere at the corner of my sight, there was a man staring at me from the top while I tried to understand what just happened.

"Are you okay?"

He tried to give me a helping hand. Bending down to help me get up, I was about to take his hand and get my mind back together, however I realized how I fell down and why I was running at such high speed. Toilet bowl. So pushing the man aside, I just rushed into the women's bathroom. Interesting enough the area was silent and the sounds of fireworks could only be head. Heaven people call them as. The feeling of relief and satisfaction. Meanwhile I was forgetting about the man I bumped into minutes ago and double the shock was about to appraoch me.

 

"Feeling better?'

"AH!"

Wipping my wet hands, I was greeted with a strange man leaning against the wall in front of the toilet door. For 0.5 seconds I thought this was one of the murders that happen in the toilet and no one would know the murder occured until the next day. But being a art person myself, imagination always ran wild and sometimes it's just not what I think would happen.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." he gave me a soft smile, trying to look as not harmful as possible.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter