Humans change

It was love 사랑이였다
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BGM - Drunken truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3Wjv9JW_6A

 

 

"I love you"

The room was silent but it was filled with sadness and hatred. Why am I here, why am I still here. Seul knew she was killing herself from the inside and the tears she was holding back finally decided to make a run down her cheeks. Everything was going well and she knew she was finally moving on but no was she terribily wrong. 

In life there is only 20% of happiness and humans are suppose to search for the 10% wiithin the 20%. It sounds sad and depressing but that what life is. However, if we purposely kick away our own happiness, that means a much lonelier and sad life ahead.

"I dont' love you"

Trembling voice and hands that were frantically moving to find the door nob. Seul wanted to escape from her happiness that she threw away 3 years ago.

 

 

It was a success. 

Maybe because of the idol group she worked with helped or it was just her pure leadership that made this happen. The magazine they relased last month was a huge explosion to the fashion industry including the Kpop industry. The collaboration of one of the hottest boy groups with the hottest designer. People called it magical while others where busy fangirling over the photos. 

"Ms Nam, hurry up and get ready! Everyone's waiting"

One by one, the lights of the building went off as everyone were off to have a great party at the near by club. It has been 2 days since this huge luck occured and that day was the day where it was time for celebration. Seul was still in her office finally finishing off the last paper work of the day while Soojung ran off to the club with feather light footsteps. She was one of the people Seul had to thank. Just because Soojung was a crazy fan of BTS, all these decisions where made and allowed Seul to finally work with the entertainment industry to kind of advertise her company as well. Which was something she never wanted to try but people adapt to their surroundings and evovle, she wanted to change. 

A smile appeared as Seul looked at the huge poster on her 'wall of thoughts' before leaving the office. All sorts of fashion photos where pasted on the brown board and indeed in the middle was the current success the Bangtan Boys. The hat, the clothes and the atmosphere of the photo was just perfect. That feeling when you finally realize the true joy of you're job, just hit Seul so hard these days. She looked at it once more before she offed the lights of her office and lso joinged the crew to the club they booked for the party.

 

"Is this place usually this loud?"

It was moments later when Seul reached the club. The club was fully booked so everyone in the club looked familiar apart from the employees from the Bangtan Boys and it was just weird to see all her workers enjoying themselves out of the offcie. They usually had parties in the building while Seul joing for a while and quickly went back to her work. She was an employer everyone was scared of, only Soojung was the one that could break the walls between Seul, so just her walking in the club looking at everyone dancing and drinking was just something unthinkable. 

"Well it's a club Ms Nam"

Soojung's voice was barely heard under the booming music.

"It's so noisy, how do you celebrate?"

"You have too many questions to enjoy this place, just drink and dance!"

It would be embarrassing if anyone knew that it was Seul's first time walking into such place. Being the good girl and a hardworking designer, Seul really never partied hard by getting drunk, dancing or even hooking up with someone else. Usually if she did want to drink, she liked to do it alone. It was like a habit to her where it was just not right drinking in big groups, so this club was everything opposite. However thanks to Soojung who used to party everyday during her university days, Seul got dragged into this huge mess.

"Soojung, I think its better for me to just sit down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter