Personal feelings.

It was love 사랑이였다
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BGM - Without knowing it all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH_k_1Ah4gk

 

 

"How about a short coffee break, Ms Nam?"

Soojung's voice echoed the millionth time in the office. The person sitting in front of her somehow stayed in the office for the past few days, skipping lunch and dinner but maybe just having some snacks to keep her consicous and alive. It was the time of the year for the spring collection and yes it gets very hectic and busy. However the person in front of Soojung seemed like she wanted to die while working. Eyes were so sharp that it seemed like as if a hole could be created on the papers and nothing seemed to be able to stop the person sitting down. 

"Ms Nam? Ms Nam!"

Only then when Soojung raised her voice, the person raised her head with a questionable look. Seul was already exhausted inside out with all the pile of work, but it was the best way to diverse her messy thoughts. Just focusing on the upcoming spring collection, finishing it well and everything that seemed messed up would go back to where it belong and would not bother her anymore. That's how she always worked and tried her best to prevent her life from getting complicated and mixed up. Having a successful fashion company and supportive employees was the joy of her life and to continue this legacy with everyone was not to get distracted and focus and every taskshe had. The only problem was that, focusing too much can bring very bad outcomes after a while.

"You look absolutely wasted"

Soojung looked at Seul like a mother worried for her daughter, but Seul just gave her a faint smile saying everything was okay. Her ahir that was neatly tied up was already lossen from its pony tail and the eye bags under her eyes told everything that she was not okay. Someone had to drag her out of her seat, or her chair or this office. The spring collection was finally over but why is she still giving herself so much work? Soojung thought in worry. She had to think of a plan and a quick one.

"Ms Nam?"

Soojung's eyes sparkled in joy.

"Yes Soojung, what now."

Meanwhile Seul did not seem so happy Soojung calling her the fifth time.

"During the afternoon, someone called if you were around but I didn't wanted to disturbe you so I said just leave his name and contact"

When Seul heard that, she froze. Not exactly what Soojung expected but it was still something I stopped her from her duty. Soojung needed a plan and it was to bring Seul out, lying that a customer called her for dinner. Obviously there was no caller after the spring collection and now it was the time to have some free time. However Seul was having a totally different vibe in her head. Bad thoughts, very bad thoughts.

"So, who's the he"

Trying to have a firm voice as much as possible, Seul gave a poker face and decided to continue on the work. The bad thoughts had to disappear from her mind as soon as possible. That 'he' was someone she did not wanted to hear and that 'he' was someone she never wanted to think about ever again. But Soojung who did not have a clue what Seul was thinking, continued on.

"Mr Lee, you know him the one who helped you recently with some models. He wanted to have dinner with you today!"

The large room echoed again until silence came back. Soojung was waiting for Seul's approval of going out meanwhile Seul's heart from hell was brought back up to the real world. A much loosened face, Seul nodded in agree and slowly started to lose interest in her work. It was already 5 P.M and the dinner Soojung mentioned was in thirty minutes time. 

 

 

"He can't make it?"

It was already quite fishy when Soojung bought Seul to a small Samgybsal (삼겹살 - Korean pork belly) shop. Usually her cilents where rich and they always asked her out to expensive restaurants or rooms for dinner. This shop is somewhere she would never be invited to. But life is always good to be at more ease and comfort at these kind of small and comfy shops. It was nostalgic to be in such place. Always being bitten up with work, Seul did need a rest from all the fancy stuff and just go back to where she used to love to be in. The meat in front of her continued to grill on while Soojung started to shake a bottle of green Soju. (소주 - Korean Alchohol)

"He got an urgent cilent to meet and stuff" 

Soojung smiled sheepishly.

"Hahaha, right 'urgent client'"

Both of them knew what was happening. Soojung lied just to bring Seul out of work and Seul decided to thank Soojung instead of being mad. Drinking and eating, they were like two best friends out for dinner. From the start of the company Soojung was there. They went throught the tough da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter