Unwanted visitor

It was love 사랑이였다
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BGM - Wild flower

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyMkLpdrLs0

 

 

A huge office covered with 80% of glass. Sunlight passed through the blinds and lightened up the whole place and in the middle was a table. A table filled with papers all over and a computer to finish off the 'office look'. The office was only filled with sounds of the computer keyboard echoing the huge room as one woman was so engrossed in her work. However unlike normal office people she had color pens and pencils on the desk. Half way coloring something and half way typing.

 

-knock knock

 

The sound of the wooden door echoed but still the typing and the slight sounds of the color pencils did not stop.

"Ms Nam, here is your model."

A woman with a neat grey sweater and a average length skirt walked in, struggling. Beside her was a model almost the size of her, just that she seemed as if she brought it up carrying it from the first floor. The glasses on her nose seemed to be tilted to the left and her neatly tied hair was no where to be seen. Panting from the hard work she gone through the woman still continued to bring it over next to the only desk exsisting in the room.

"Thanks Soojung."

The woman who walked in was named Soojung, Jung Soojung, and obviously a employee of the other human being seating in front of her. Stylist, successful and even a face that makes you just keep smiling. On the desk there was a name stand written 'Nam Suel - FSK CEO' . The woman named Nam Suel aka an international sensation currently. She stopped everything when the model was brought next to her and started scaning through the whole body. Body weight, length, shoulder length and many more. She was a professional, an international professional. Soojung thought as she watched every movement of Suel. Awed everytime how she does her work.

"Why are you standing there, you can go out now."

Then another heart attack when Suel turned around and gave Soojung a smile. A girl crush, yes that was the best description of her. Every person in the office place respected her talent and loved the person itself. A role modle and fashion goals. Soojung gave a sheepish smile before she quickly left the room and again turned the room into silence. Suel as well smiled at the still blur girl and continued on the project she was on. Touching at every fabric she had on the table and wirting down notes on the other side.

Once again falling into her own world.

 

 

It was another day when I checked the digital clock left on the table. The office was surviving with only the electirc bulbs lit up and the city lights from outside. My body was aching all over as I stretched walking towards one of the wide windows that caught my view. The roads were empty. However ther office lights were on just like mine and I wondered how tiring it would be for those people at the other side of the building.

"Well, I need to get out now"

But that was not really my bussiness. I worked hard, harder than anybody can think of. Got my own office and I could leave at anytime just that today, I mean yesterday I justed stayed in a night in my office. It was only minutes before I left the office, finally locking the door, I looked up. My own office, all big and standing tall. I looked at it once more. Even though I looked at it every morning, the emotions were always different. Happiness, sadness and a unexplainable feeling.

- Click

The metal key turned as I saw my reflection through the glass mirror. It was a full moon and another day was about to start, dawn people call it. So I took my phone and decided to call a cab back home, knowing that my car is still under repair. However when I took my phone I reliased it was off, it was off thw whole entire day...

"Great."

It was funny. How did I not know my phone was off? Oh right, I have my office phone. I slightly punched my head thinking how dumb I could be sometimes. Unlike my office phone, when I pressed the on button my rose pink phone appeared an apple in the white screen. It was scary standing alone in the middle of no where at night. Where the secruity already went home and the orange lights covering the streets with no shadow was even creepier. When my phone was on, I tried to slide to unlock. It would have been a simple procedure by pressing the 4 numbered password, pressing the usual numbers for the taxi and wait just for a few minutes, however, 21 miss calls stopped me. 21 miss calls [Unknown] 10 miss calls [010-1234-5678]  It was weird and it was strange. My personal phone only had a few contacts and not many people even knew this phone exsisted...

"Who the hell..."

Seconds passed by. My thumb was about to swipe the notifications. I was about to call the taxi. I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter