Lets start from the beginning again

Our Vow (Short Story)

A week has pass , Taecyeon takes Yoona out to the place they use to go and met. Almost everybody know that Yoona have forgotten her memories, even Doojoon heard about Yoona and Taecyeon accident since it is spreading out quickly. From the school to many of their favorites. As the dark get dark, Taecyeon and Yoona continue their walk along the street in the city.  

“So many places.” Said Yoona.

“I know, this is only half of it. There’s a lot more to it.” Said Taecyeon with a smile. “And if you are willing to go then I will take you.” Taecyeon smiles.

“Don’t you have to go to work?” Yoona ask.

“I do, but I’m an interior designer. I can bring work home.” Said Taecyeon as he smile sweetly.

Doojoon walking down the street, he spot Taecyeon and Yoona walking along the sidewalk in the city at night. He quickly walk up to her, and smiles while Taecyeon face went from happy to a glare and worried.

“Hi Yoona, I haven’t seen you for a while.” Doojoon greeted happily.

“Hi, Wh-who are you?” Yoona said as she look at him confusedly.

“Doojoon, you don’t remember me?” he said.

“Doojoon?” Yoona said.

“Yeah, I work for you father company.” Said Doojoon. “How have you been?”

“I’m fine.” Yoona said.

“That’s good, I see you walking with Taecyeon here.” Doojoon said. “Maybe we should go sit down and have a cup of tea?”

Before Yoona could answer him, “No thanks, we are on our way home.” Taecyeon said. “Bye.” He grab her hand and walk away from Doojoon.

Yoona look at Taecyeon confusedly while Doojoon gave a evil smirk at him as he watch them walk away.

“You can’t hide her forever.” Doojoon said before he walk away.

“Are you okay?” Yoona ask as she look at him concernly.

“I’m fine.” Taecyeon said coldly without looking at her.

“You don’t look too good?” Yoona said as she stop him by holding him back.

Taecyeon stop and turn to look at her, letting go of her hand. “Don’t ask or talk to him, if he came looking for you. Don’t go with him or just ignore him.” He said.

“why?” said Yoona, “Isn’t he my……”

“He is you ex. He never love you nor you love him. In the past, you two hardly speak to each other.” Said Taecyeon jealously.

Yoona seeing the anger in his eyes, she feel happy in her heart. The two stood silent looking at each other for a while until a kid running on the street and bump into her. Yoona fall forward and Taecyeon quickly catches her with both of his hand on her waist holding them apart, leaving them only an inch away from each other. Taecyeon and Yoona look into each other, but Yoona feeling the awkwardness she stood back up on her feet. Both shy and blushing as they straighten themselves.

“Mianhe uncle and auntie.” Said the little kid as he/she bow.

Yoona smile as she kneel down to face the kid, “It’s okay, next time be careful. Okay?”

The little kid nodded before he/she walk away, Yoona stand up again and notice Taecyeon face have change, from anger he seem much calmer now.

“Come on let’s go home.” Taecyeon said, “You’ve must been tire since we spend a whole day out in the street.”

Yoona nodded and walk with him to the car.

“Taecyeon ah, where you a racer before?” Yoona ask.

“Yeah, I was. And was one of the best motorcycle racer there is too.” Taecyeon said. “Why?”

“It’s because I see a lot of trophy in the bedroom.” Said Yoona. “Why aren’t you racing anymore?” she ask.

“It because you told me not too.” Taecyeon said, “I didn’t want to worried you out about me.”

“Really?” Yoona ask.

“When you remember, that when you know again.” Taecyeon said confidently.

After a drive home and park the car in the garage, Yoona went to take a shower. Taecyeon decided to go over to Nichkhun house for a little bit, knocking on the door, yuri answer and welcome him in.

“where is Yoona?” Yuri ask.

“She is showering right now, I decided to come over for a little bit.” Said Taecyeon said as he walk to the kitchen where Nichkhun is preparing food.

“What can I help you with this time?” Nichkhun ask.

“I saw Doojoon today, earlier out on the street.” Taecyeon said.

“Doojoon?” Yuri and Nichkhun said surprising.

“Did he said anything?” Yuri ask.

“No, he just greeted us but I feel like he is up to something. I had a feeling he know Yoona sever memory lost.” Said Taecyeon.

“How did he know?” Yuri ask.

“Everybody at work know about it.” Said Nichkhun. “Words spread out like crazy.”

“Ommo, this is not good.” Said Yuri. “Keep her away from Doojoon.”

“I know. But I feel like I can’t keep her away long. He will find his way to her.” Taecyeon said.

“Make her fall in love with you again before he make any move.” Said Nichkhun.

“Don’t worry.” Taecyeon said confidently. “I made her fall in love with me once, I can make her fall in love with me again.”

“But remember, don’t loose you temper. The more you loose your temper in front of him. The more advantage he will have.” Said Nichkhun.

“I’ll try not too.” Said Taecyeon.

They continue to talk for the next ten minutes. Taecyeon decided to go home, punching in the codes and walking to the kitchen to take a drink. Suddenly he feel his body harder like a stone, he feel pain on his chest as he tried to breathes. Knowing his nerve is acting up, Taecyeon tried to walk over to the desk stand by the couch in the living room. But the pain increase as his body stiffen more, Taecyeon fall to the ground, baring with the pain he tried to crawl to the desk stand. He grunt as he try to keep his voice low from Yoona, Taecyeon was able to drag him to the desk stand. He tried to open it, instead it knock the desk stand over. Falling to the side, a small container fill with pills roll on the floor. Taecyeon tries to reach it but the pain increase, too much for him to bare with and slowly his eyes close.  In the bathroom, Yoona heard a loud bang coming from the living while she was drying herself. A worried thought fill her head, she quickly wrap herself with a towel around her and run down quickly to check on Taecyeon. Only to find him laying on the floor unconsciously, she quickly run to him, holding his head in her arm.

“Taecyeon oppa!” Yoona exclaim for him worriedly as she shakes him lightly. “Oppa…oppa. Don’t scare me, oppa. Please wake up.”

Still no answer from him, Yoona tried to carry him to the couch. She hold his upper body and drag him slowly to the couch, since he was too heavy for her. Yoona just lay him against the couch, she went to carry the desk stand back to it place. Seeing him shiver a little, she went to grab a blanket and wrap it around him. Yoona found a small medicine container on the floor, she pick it up and read it.

“Motor Nerve treatment?” Yoona said as she continue to read. “Only drink two pills when you loss control of your body, to relieve pain, and easily blood flow.”

Yoona look at container and then back Taecyeon who is laying consciously. She went to the kitchen and took a cup of water, and then she walk back to Taecyeon. Putting the cup of water on the side, Yoona try to remain calm as she take two pills into her hand. Yoona tried to put the pills into his mouth and follow by water but water kept running down his mouth. No choice left so Yoona drink the water into and lip to lip, she transfer into his mouth. The pills finally went down his throat, Yoona massage his chest gently for 5 to 10 minutes.

“Taecyeon oppa.” Yoona tried to call him

Yoona seeing his shirt wet, she undress his upper body, revealing his hard abs and chest. Yoona shyly blush as she continue to look at him, she went to get him another shirt in master bedroom. Then come back down and put it on him, Yoona massage his arms and legs a little. Ten minutes later, Taecyeon wake up from his unconscious.

“How are you feeling?” Yoona ask worriedly.

“ A little better.” Taecyeon weak respond.

“Is there something you would like to tell me?” Yoona said as she look him unhappily.

“What is there to talk ab…….oh…wait how did I?” Taecyeon finally got what she meant. “It’s not what you think it is.”

“Are you sure? Cause from what I read, I think I got a clue about what I think it is.” Said Yoona unhappily. Taecyeon look away from her, “Why didn’t you tell me?” she ask.

“It’s not a big problem, I can handle it myself.” Said Taecyeon.

“Oh really?” Yoona said, “Then look at me and tell me you can. Tell that what I saw earlier and did was just my imagination.” Yoona looks at him, “Tell me then.”

Taecyeon did not dare to look at her, Yoona waited for him to answer her but he insist not to speak a word to her about his problem.

“You said I’m your wife but you don’t even tell me anything. How do you expect me to believe that I’m really your wife.” Yoona said hurtfully. “You are such a bad person and a liar.” She didn’t know why but tears start roaming out of her eyes, she felt hurt by him. “Why can’t I remember? I really hate being clueless.” She said

“Yoona.” Taecyeon said softly as he look at her, lifting her chin up. “You are my wife, you may not remember anything now but your personality is still the same.” He wipe her tears away lightly, “I don’t want you to worry about me. I thought it’s better if I deal with it myself.”

“It’s too late now, after seeing you just now I feel scare and worry about you.” Said Yoona as she look at him, “I don’t know why but I feel like……” Yoona could not get the words out of yet only in her head, “like I can’t live with out you.” She said in her head.

“If you can’t say it then don’t. But I want to tell you that we are growing closer to each other. ” Taecyeon smiles. He notice she only have a towel wrap around her body, “umm yo—you are…” he tried to say without showing her his embarrassment. “You should get dress or else you will catch a cold.”

Yoona look at herself, “oh sorry.” She holding onto the towel, “umm, I’ll be right down.” She stand up and walks up to master bedroom.

A short moment later, Taecyeon got up and went to the kitchen again to put the cup away and start cooking dinner for both of them. He made boiling pork with chili sauce paste and acorn jelly (dotorimuk). Yoona came down in short and a big grey shirt that Taecyeon got for her. The sat across from each other and begin to eat dinner.

“How are you feeling?” Yoona ask as she look at him.

“I’m okay now.” Taecyeon said.

“Ok Taecyeon.” Yoona said.

“Can you not call me ok Taecyeon.” Taecyeon interrupted her, “can’t you just call me oppa or yobo.” He ask.

“……Oppa, why do you have a scar on your back?” Yoona ask.

Taecyeon look at her “It because of a race, so I was sent to the hospital and had a surgery. Leaving me a mark since it was too deep. You were there.” He said.

Yoona just nodded and continue to eat.

“How we go on a date tomorrow?” Taecyeon ask her.

“What?” Yoona surprisingly look at him.

“Since you don’t remember anything, we can start from the beginning again. Starting with a date.” Said Taecyeon happily.

“A date?” Yoona said. “It can be over midnight.”

“Oh my god, on your first date, there’s already a curfew time.” Said Taecyeon. “I think I’m going to faint.” Joking around with Yoona.

“Taecyeon oppa.” Yoona pout.

“Sorry, I was just joking.” Taecyeon fake cough as he speak. “Okay then, we start with a simple date tomorrow morning.” He smiles.

Yoona nodded, and they continue to eat again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Taecyeon and Yoona start their date from Leo’s café where they first meet then to the racetrack where he ask her to become his girlfriend. The whole day he continues to tour her around the place where he and Yoona went too. The day continues on from place to places, they stop and rest at a restaurant. Eating and talking through the whole time, Taecyeon decided to use the bathroom before they leave. Doojoon came into the restaurant and spot Yoona sitting alone on the table.

Doojoon walk up to Yoona and smile, “Hi Yoona.” He greeted her, “Are you here alone?” he ask.

“No I’m with somebody.” Yoona said.

“Oh okay, it nice to see you again.” Said Doojoon. “So how is your memory doing?” he ask.

“It’s slowly regaining.” Yoona lying to him.

“Oh, umm if you are not busy how about I take you out on a date?” Doojoon ask. “Since you were my fiancé after all.”

“I—I don’t know……” Yoona said.

“Come on, just for half day. It will only be a couple hours, like 3 or 4 hours.” Doojoon pursuing her.

“I really can’t, I’m marry.” Yoona said.

“You said you don’t remember anything, maybe that marriage was just a play. Or Taecyeon was just lying to you.” Doojoon said. “The date won’t be long.”

“Okay, only for a couple hours.” Yoona said.

“Let’s meet here then.” Said Doojoon with a smile.

Taecyeon head back to the table, walking pass Doojoon with an evil grin, he quickly walk to Yoona.

“Did he say something to you? Did he do anything?” Taecyeon ask worriedly.

“He—he didn’t say anything.” Yoona lied to him, “He just drop by to say hi.”

“oh okay then.” Taecyeon said, “Lets go then.”

They continue there walk around the city, Taecyeon decided to take her to the park. Yoona swinging on the swing a Taecyeon push her from behind.

“Taecyeon oppa, how long have we date before we got married?” Yoona ask him.

“4 years, on the fifth year I ask you to marry me at Kyoto.” Said Taecyeon. “Kyoto, Japan has always been our favorite place to go.”

“I want to go there.” Yoona said as she stop and looks at him.

“I’ll take you there for Christmas.” Taecyeon smiles.

“That’s a month away.” Yoona said. “Don’t forget.” Taecyeon smiles.

Yoona got off the swing, Taecyeon took her hand and wrap around her arm. “Next, we go have fun. Myeongdeong is our last visit for today.”

“Myeongdong? What is that place?” Yoona ask confusedly.

“It’s a very popular place.” Taecyeon smiles as he speaks.

Too be continue…………………………..