001

Vampire Knight (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"KIM TAEHYUNG!Where the hell have you been?Don't you know i can't handle the crowd alone?And besides you should be aware that our duty starts at six!" Jungkook raised his voice amidst the crowd as he spotted the male making his way through.

Maybe it was a little to late- for the gates to the Moon Dormitory swung open and a group of students adorned in pure white uniforms stepped through the large doors proudly.

And this was the moment Jungkook loved and hated the most.

"SEHUN SUNBAEEEE!" A loud shout broke out and he mentally cursed himself for being helpless at keeping the students at bay, He stood in front of the crowd, using his own body as a human shield to prevent anyone from charging towards them.

Yes, the students which appeared are known as the Night Class. Students from elite and noble families, they use the classrooms at night while the Day Class are kept away to prevent disturbance. They were perfect- almost too perfect with their flawless looks and attractive voices, earning the attention and admiration from the whole school. This further explains why he and Taehyung were assigned as " Guardians " to patrol and protect the school. Only few would know the true identity of the Night class....especially their leader....

A sudden movement from the crowd caused his train of thoughts to be broken. He plant himself firmly onto the ground but he was no match for the pushes of the student body and there, he finds himself losing balance.

"Jungkook!" V shouted loudly but he simply braced for the impact that was about to-

Come?

An arm coiled itself around his waist, saving him from the fall. Murmurings can be heard and Jungkook secretly wish he could hide underground. The Day class will definitely kill me for this....he thinks with a soft sigh. He quickly stood up, carefully arranging his tie before glancing up to meet the gaze of a smirking Night Class elite. 

"I am sorry BaekHyun sunbae- it was an accident. Pardon me for being careless and thank you for saving me. " He raised his voice, hoping his formality could be heard so as to save him from the death glares of the crowd.

As he spoke, he noticed a presence behind him. V was now standing by his side, glaring fiercely at the male. " Oh that was nothing" The elite by the name of Baekhyun spoke in a light tone. He shoot a small grin and turned his attention to Taehyung. "Oh and evening to you Kim Taehyung sshi!Oh wait would you prefer i call you V?Like V for Very Intimidating." He chuckled at his own joke and V simply narrowed his eyes. 

"Evening Baekhyun sunbae, would i ask for you to stay in the boundaries so you wouldn't be trampled by the crowd?" V sneered in a sarcastic tone. It didn't take long for Jungkook to realise V really loathe talking to the Nightclass- Not like Baekhyun himself would never know since the hate was obvious enough.

Baekhyun, unfaltered by his comment, stepped closer to Jungkook. "You know we can't h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter