003

Vampire Knight (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, really i can explain-"

"yeah you better have a good reason why you are out there someone's blood on the school grounds!You know what agreement we had between us and the headmaster right?" Jinwoo, the vice president of the night class, sighs in frustration. "And Daehyun i truly thought you knew better-"

"i tried to stop him but he insist that he is older than me so-" Baekhyun rounded his eyes with a death glare at the male, his mouth spiiting the words "You damned piece of ty liar" quietly before turning back to the elder with the sweetest smile he can put up. "But senior~~~~"

"Shut up, you are disgusting, baekhyun" sehun sneered from the corner, his lips forming a thin smile. "Prepared to face an empty room tomorrow morning."

Baekhyun whirled round to shoot a disapproving look at the male. "Hello, aren't you the youngest here?Mind your manners you damned punk."

"Is it me," Joshua says interrupting the commotion, his thumb and forefinger rolling a small marble in his hand. "Or is that he is calmer than usual these days."

Heck was Baekhyun freaked at the new male's appearance. He was close to everyone but him- they just don't click well together, Baekhyun insists each time Jinwoo asks why he was avoiding Joshua.

On second thought, he was strangers with Joshua's roommate too- another unique dude he would always call him.

"Since when was Sehun calm?He is just pretending to be cool and all." Baekhyun retorted, plopping himself down on the couch. His hands reach out to grab a glass of blood tablet drink and he gulps it down in a singe shot.

"Because i was pretty sure this is the second incident that he has not reacted in his usual way," Joshua replies. "This is freaky."

"Probably because he decided that he is the youngest and that he should shut up once in awhile."

"Oh" Joshua fell silent, taking the chance to grab another marble. "What a pity. But actually i was talking about lord wonwoo"

It wasn't until Mark appeared in the room that he suddenly added

"Jungkook seems to mean alot to him."

"You are so weird," Daehyun muttered, his hands fiddling with the rubix cube once again. 

"Can someone tell him that he is behaving like a creep now?" Baek Hyun chimes, his eyes narrowing down to a frown. "He just don't get it, does he?"

"But it is true," Joshua pointed out, making Mark and Baekhyun roll their eyes almost instantly. "Am i the only one who sees it that way?"

Baekhyun was beginning to wish he had  Joshua's blood instead of Jungkook's so he could vent his frustration on his fellow classmate "Can you say something that is more useful?"

"Like how unprofessional you are for attacking humans?"

That made the other's nostrills flare in annoyance.

"Well, lads" Jinwoo stepped forward with an bright grin. "I am sure Lord Wonwoo will deal with this so let's just keep our opinions to ourselves shall we?Afterall, the guardian is essential as the shield between us the Night Class, and the Day class"

He did not fail to notice the look of dissatisfaction on Mark's expression admist the sounds of agreement and he grimaced softly.

This is gonna be tough...

"MIlord?" Jinwoo says softly, pushing the doors slightly ajar. "Are you busy?"

He had to wait till the rest of the elites return to their respective rooms before turning back to visit.

"Come in"

"You must be extremely busy to return to your room straight away after what just happened." Jinwoo commented as he fuss around the papers that Wonwoo had left on the table. "Do you want tea?no?"

"Jinwoo" Wonwoo spoke and Jinwoo immediately straighten up.

"Yes"

"Tell me" Wonwoo began in a low voice. "Do you believe in divine rule?"

Jinwoo merely blinked at him.

"Is that what you seek?"

"Maybe"

"You can unify the world, we all know that"

"Is that so"

Jinwoo lets out a long sigh.

"Divine rule is within reach" Wonwoo continues on "but what i truly desire all these years is"

He paused, turning slightly so that half his profile could be seen, the other illuminated by the moonlight shown through the window. He was captivating, Jinwoo got to admit that, but something about him seems to strike a nerve in him despire knowing the male for years now.

He has always known that Wonwoo was never fond of sharing his thoughts. The more calm wonwoo is, the more uneasy Jinwoo was. He was certain the male was planning something really twisted and wicked, not that he would ever share. He pondered about his own existence to Wonwoo before he was interrupted

"My revenge."

It took everything in Jinwoo not to flinch.

Jungkook got pretty much no patrolling done that night for he was marched into V's room straight after their encounter, and V has not changed his expression ever since.

"Taehyung i would like it if you stop putting on that 'i will kill anyone straight' kind of face with me" Jungkook commented as he watch V apply some ointment on his wound. "It makes you horribly ugly"

"Stay still," V told him as he hands work expertly on his bandage. Jungkook gave a loud yelp of pain when V's fingers were pressed down on his wound. "Done"

"Taehyung, look i know its stupid of me to patrol out alone but really-" he paused when he noticed the expression on V's face.

"I will see you tomorrow, do not be late." With that, he left the room, leaving jungkook to think about the look of sadness on his face, almost like he has imagined it, but he didn't.

Did he?

...

Jungkook had woken with a smile on his face the next day.

It will be a good day, for he was informed of the arrival of a new Homeroom teacher for his class. He didn't hear much from the headmaster, only knowing that this new teacher was really young- clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter