004

Vampire Knight (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No" Seung hyun said the moment Jungkook peeked into the room, a soft "Dad-" escapes his lips.

"Huh?" He lets himself in fully,  gazing at the Headmaster with a look of confusion.

Seunghyun sighed loudly before he pushes his notes aside, his head glancing up to address the male fully. "My answer is no"

"But you don't even know what i wanted to-"

"You came in straight after the new Home room teacher's class, of course you would have seen what happened and of course" He pauses and shoots a wry smile "You would come looking for me since it is pretty evident that Taehyung won't say a thing."

"Does that mean you don't know a thing?"

"Never said that"

"Dad-"

Seunghyun stared at him. "And we both know you call me dad in a really cute voice belonging to a five year old whenever you need something but sorry dear, not working this time."

"Just say yes or no okay?" Jungkook insisted as he steps closer to the desk.

"Do they really know each other?"

"Hm" Seunghyun replies vaguely, burying himself back into his paperwork once again.

"Was Mr Kim, Taehyung's teacher?" Jungkook tries again.

"Hm"

Another vague reply.

"Does Taehyung really dislike him?"

"Hm"

This time Jungkook was on the verge of screaming and slamming his hand on the table, but he knows how Seunghyun is like. He prance restlessly around before he finally let out a loud sigh.

Jungkook slumped his shoulders in defeat.

"Are you really not gonna tell me"

"Nope"

Jungkook straightened up. "You sure?"

"Yeap"

"Hmph next time i shall not help you make peace with taehyung if you made him mad again" Jungkook says with a sulky look before he turns to leave the room, leaving Seunghyun to stare at the door.

To seunghyun, the best course of action was to let Taehyung himself tell him, afterall, he was sure the male would not be pleased to have his past be spilled so readily. He is fairly sure the male will only share once he feels the time is right. And he was confident Taehyung thinks the same way as him : Jungkook is simply not ready to accept the truth yet

However, no matter what happens, he swears to keep both of them to his side.

"Well Ji Yong, what would you do if you are still alive?"

"I can't believe you guys did this to me" Baekhyun commented with an angry glare. He looks around the room and threw his hands up in despair. "How could you guys throw my stuffs down to the cellar and expect me to pick every single goddamn thing up alone?!Have you all forgotten how much stuffs i own???And what's more???I am NOT ALLOWED to use MY POWER????"

"Serves you right for breaking the rules, you do know how Sir Jinwoo is very strict about it." Sehun says with a chuckle.

He looked at the mess in the room and his smirk deepened much to Baekhyun's annoyance.

If Sehun had Joshua's ablity, he would already be running out of the room in fright when he reads his thoughts at the moment. And Baekhyun was confide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter