002

Vampire Knight (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Taehyung is a dumbas-“

Jungkook slowed to a pause as he caught the sight of Seunghyun’s raised eyebrows.”my-“

“And how has my best guardian aroused the unsatisfaction of my dear son?”

“Do you know what he just did?”Jungkook went on, clearly unhappy. “That was Mark sunbae he spoke to, not just any random student! What if they don’t like us? Then the peace of our academy will be ruined.”

“And why would they hate you?”

“Because-I kinda got on the bad side of Mark sunbae- and plus with Taehyung speaking to him as if he was a slave, I can’t expect anything.”

Seunghyun leaned back against his chair, his eyes never leaving Jungkook.

“You get worried over such minor issues my son, do you really think they will be mad over such issue?” He caught the look on the male’s face before switching to a softer tone. “You always place others before yourself, have you ever given a thought for yourself hm?”

Jungkook still has a doubtful look on his face.

“Anyways you should continue your patrol, I mean if you did say V wasn’t really pleasant with the Night Class today, are you sure you are going to let him patrol the academy alone?”

Jungkook frowns. “I guess you are right.”

Seunghyun lets out a chuckle. “He is a capable young man, I am sure the least of his problem is having people hate him.”

“I just don’t want people to hate us and disrupting the peace.” Jungkook replies, a frown still on his face.

“Or do you simply not wish for V to be hated?” He smiles with a glint in his eyes.

Jungkook flinched.

Perhaps that was part of the reason…..

“I shall not tease you for now. I am sure you know the reason why he is behaving like that and I do hope you can guide him somehow- you know like a change of mindset?I don’t know but for sure you are good at stuffs like that”

Jungkook simply nodded. He needs to start thinking from Taehyung’s perspective more often.

“Okay”

“For now-just ensure he doesn’t harm anyone nor scare anyone-with that sinister look of his-“ A few sharp knocks on the door cuts in and Seunghyun says “Come in” before it opens.

Jungkook gazes as V walked in, tall in his posture, his piercing brown eyes making him look as if he is glaring. Jungkook stares as the male walks towards Seunghyun’s desk, standing with his hands In his pockets. V is handsome, terribly handsome, his sharp nose and perfect jawline are unmatched to the features of the NightClass, but the only thing that prevents him from being second to the elites is-

“So you are lazying around here eh?Do you think by hiding your here would mean that I wouldn’t come and drag you out to do your job?Damn and i thought i was always the late one”

Jungkook scrowls. “I am just making my reports here Taehyung”

“Must be something bad about me” V mumbles with a bored look, turning his gaze to seunghyun.

“Okay Headmaster, your baby needs to do his duty so I will steal him away. I will return him to you in one piece later so yeah byebye.”

Before Jungkook can protest about V calling him a baby, he was out in the corridor making his way to the garden.

Seunghyun draws a long breathe as he hears the footsteps getting softer.

“Look at how big he has grown Jiyong ah-you would be so proud of him if you were still alive”

He picks up the faded photograph on his desk. 

"He is just like you, exactly the same person, maybe minus the stare, oh wait, nevermind, you always had one too." He says with a light chuckle, his eyes trained on the figure on the page. "A fine young man, i must say. I believe you would have trained him even  better than me if you were still here."

//

“You know” said Baekhyun, staring out of the glass window. “I wonder why Jungkook is so unique”

“Jungkook?” Daehyun repeats, his hands fumbling with a rubix cube. He lets out a soft grunt when he realise he has no idea how to fix it. “What’s with that black haired kid?”

“It’s like everyone is protecting him,” Baekhyun went on.” Even lord wonwoo seem particularly fond of him.”

“Well Lord Wonwoo did saved him 13 years ago-“

“Oh” Baekhyun fell silent. His eyes gazing at the moon.

It was only when he notice a figure outside the window then he spoke again.

“Say, that is where he is right now.”

“And who are you talking about again?I am lost.” Daehyun questioned.

For a guy with good looks, Daehyun surprisingly loses conversation easily. And he is strong, maybe not as strong as Baekhyun himself, but he does bring surprises everytime he has to show his skills.

But one thing he likes about Daehyun is that he is bizarre and, well weird. He is also very easy-going, easily excited and very talkative- just like Baekhyun.

Baekhyun is satisfied being with him. 

He gaze at Jungkook walking around the school  grounds for a few moments, a thought processing in his mind. He cast a glance at Daehyun who was at the moment, munching on a cheesecake.

“Shall we go down and greet our little guest?” When Daehyun nodded, he further adds on. “Oh and maybe I can get a feel on why our little kookie is so special-“

"Please give me a heads up if you are planning to do something stupid-"

He only received a mysterious smirk from Baek Hyun before he realised it might be a little too late to regret now.

//

“There must be some way I can get Taehyung to loosen up” Jungkook wondered out loud.

There is a big release of air as he bends down, pick up a rock and throws it into the pond. He watch it skid a few times onto the surface before plunging down.

“I mean afterall I am sure he do realise they are different from them right?Like- he knows what Lord wonwoo means to me- i think?And about the rest..well.."

“Whose different?” A voice echoed in the dark and Jungkook immediately reach his hand towards his weapon.

His eyes soften when he spotted two familiar figures. “Oh its just you”

Baekhyun grunt a loud “Tsk” before shooting him a smile. “I came down looking for you specifically and all you can say is that?How hurtful I must say. Don’t you agree Daehyun-sshi?”

Daehyun’s eyes darted between the two males before shruggi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter