Prologue

Vampire Knight (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's cold....

It's cold....

It's...

A movement caught his eyes and he spun round. Who are you? His voice, is soft and young, slightly hoarse, probably due to the environment he is in currently. He was curious, who else would be here with him in this horrid place?

The figure gave no response. It was when he stepped closer that he realise the danger he was in.

His mind started whirling fast.

What kind of creature is that?He looks human- just like a typical passer-by he meets on the daily basis.

But that sharp teeth- and the eyes, why were they red?Is he a..

Va...vam...pire?

He froze on the spot. His mind was begging his body to move but his eyes were transfixed on the sharp fangs that the vampire bared. 

When the vampire launched forward, he shut his eyes tightly, bracing himself for the pain which surprisingly did not came. A droplet of water landed on his cheeks.

Bloo..d...blood?The metallic smell is making his stomach flip and he shut his eyes tighter.

"You can open your eyes now, kid."

He blinked and there he came face to face with a handsome male. His deep voice echoed in the cold.

He glanced around at his own surroundings. The vampire was gone, and down on the ground was only a patch of crimson red staining the pure snow. 

Did this man save him?

He gaze up in wonder and stare into the male's cold eyes which soften the moment they met with his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter