Crying In Your Arms

I'll Trace Your Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pinky's POV

"Passengers, please hold on to your seat as the plane is landing in a mintue time. Thank you." 

I could hear excited squeal coming from the members especially Jeon Somi. Since she was actually legit in her own language county. I smiled in excitement as i hold onto to my seat as the plane decended. 

"Wow"

I couldnt help but be surprised at the number of fans present at the airport, crowding us as we exited. 

Didn't thought that I would even have fans from France!

"Jieqiong-ah!" I whipped my head to the left and saw a fangirl in her mid twenties. I smiled and waved at her, earning a shrilly sheirk from her. 

Soon we were out of the airport with our black van already waiting for us.

"Jieqiong-ah, hurry!" Manager oppa hurried me as i was the last one to enter.  

I immediately regretted being the last to board the van. Because the only seat that was available was the seat next to Chaeyeon unnie. 

Oh goshh. . . This ride gonna be as awkward as hell.

I gulped as I tried to control the beating of my chest and walked towards the seat beside her. 

"Oppa! Where are we going now?" Sejeong questioned in her ahjusshi tone as manager oppa stepped on the gas and drove out to the road.

"To the hotel first." 

The members started being nosy. With Doyeon and Yoojung fighting over socks, Chungha unnie's snoring, Mina and Sohye whinning for food at Nayoung unnie and theres me being awkward with Chaeyeon unnie. Being this quiet in this van was my first time. I sighed. I glanced at the girl beside me a little and found her looking out of the tinted window as the van drives us to the hotel.

*buzz*

I felt my phone vibrate and saw an unread message from Somi.

Unnie, do you wanna change seats with Sejeong unnie? Its awkward right?

Looking back, I saw Somi and Sejeong unnie staring at me with a meaningful glance. Its like as if they knows what going on between Chaeyeon unnie and I.

Right, it would also be better for her. She probably wants to sit with Sejeong unnie.

Before i could type anything, my phone was snatched away.

" Stay with me. " She whispered softly but loud enough for me to hear.

Apalled, I stared at the figure beside me, typing on my phone screen before returning it back to me.

No. I want to sit with Chaeyeon.

Giving my attention back to Chaeyeon unnie, she was smiling softly at me. I was so distracted by her smile that i didnt even know she had sneaked her hand up to mine. 

I jumped alittle at the contact and heard her giggle. 

"Why are you so scared?" 

Why are you suddenly acting like this? 

I wanted to ask her that.

But nothing comes out so i just shook my head. 

"Stay by my side." She whispered again, interlacing our hands. She was looking at me with the same expression I saw that time. My heart palpitated. I just nod and her grip on my hand tightens. 

Its not that i dislike this- but it just feels like something is going to happen. In a negative way. 

"Is everything alright?" I asked carefully while she raised her brow, hinting me to be clearer, "As in the...news."

The glints of excitement in her black orbs died down and for a moment i hated myself when i saw her downcast expression.

I felt the grip on my lossen. I quickly tighten it back and saw the apalled looking Chaeyeon unnie. I smiled awkwardly and muttered, "i'm sorry for asking that." 

She shook her head with a smile and closed her eyes, hands still interlaced with mine.

 

Chaeyeon's POV

Her hands are so soft and gentle. I would never want to let go of this hands. I glance at her and saw her eyes close, head rotating in circular motions.

Adorable. 

Unable to keep the smile to myself, I looked out of the window and grinned widely. 

Gently, i took her head and place it on my shoulder, tucking her hair behind her ear and stared at her sleeping face throughout the ride. 

"Girls! Wake up!" 

What. Its just been five mintues i'd stared at her sleeping! 

Mentally face-palming, i tap on her face softly, "Hey, wake up."

She fidget and once she open her eyes, she legit jumped up from her seat, face flushed red and scratched her nape.

"S-Sorry! My head must be heavy." 

Why are you so adorable?

 

Alright. Listen up!" Nayoung unnie exclaimed with a paper in her hands. I looked at Jieqiong who was next to me, our hands still interlaced. Grabbing it tigher, I gained her attention and we both exchanged looks. 

The message brought across was the same. 

I want to be roommates with you. 

"There will be 4 rooms, 3 to 2 people per room. " Nayoung began as Jieqiong and I wished for the 2 person room, not wanting to have a thrid wheel.

"First room, will be Yoojung, Somi and Sohye." The three of them high-fived each other in excitement.

"Second room, will be Yeonjung, Mina and Chungha." 

There's chance! I see hope! 

"Thrid room, Chaeyeon,Jieiong and Doyeon." 

Oh. There's a thrid-wheel. 

Well at least they were together.

"YASSS VISUAL LINE GUYS!" Doyeon came crushing inbetween us, making us let go of each other's hands. 

Wow. Thrid-wheel game strong.

 

Jieqiong's POV

I laughed at the annyoyed face of Chaeyeon unnie when Doyeon said that she wants to share the same queen size bed with me, not wanting to sleep on the smaller single

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter