Just Go

I'll Trace Your Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieqiong's POV

 

What is this soft and moist feeling? 

 

It felt as if my heart was thumping so fast that it was going to burst out, my body were heated up and yet i do not know what i was doing. I just couldnt control and feel my body, my mind feels hazy and dizzy. I have no idea why my eyes were closed and yet i know im not sleeping nor im dreaming.

Am i sick? 

Suddenly, i could smell a firmilar Victoria's Secret perfume entering my nostrils. As if someone hit my at the back of my head, my eyes shot wide open. 

There stood, her looking confused and flustered. 

Did I just...

"I-I'm sorry." I croak my hoarse voice and mentally slapped myself for my lack of self-control. 

i'm doomed.

How am i going to face her now? There's only two things that passed through my still hazy brain. 

To run or to continue. 

But obviously the latter would most probably be risky. I might be slapped or be kicked out of the group. Making my decision, i turned my heels ready to run towards my shared room with Somi and Sohye.

However, i felt my wrist being pulled back by her soft and gentle hands. I was yet again met with her beautiful black orbs that were so alluring. Afterall, her eyes were one of the reasons that attracted many people and that doesn't exclude myself. 

Secretly expecting something, i see her closing her doe eyes and closing the gap between us. I gulped as i felt her pair of soft and moist muscle on mine. 

This is probably the softest thing on earth. Even cotton candy cant beat it. 

I froze on the spot, trying to process everything that's happening right now in the middle of the night. 

Just go for it, Jieqiong. This comes once in a blue moon-no it is even rarer than the blue moon. 

Just as i was about to bring my hand to her hand and respond to the moving muscle, i felt her pushing my away lightly. Her eyes screams nothing but admiration and longing. I could tell. Because thats what i felt as well. I know that look. 

However, life is always unpredictable. One might think she will confess yet, what comes out next was totally opposite.

"Go." 

Her one word would sent my world crashing down, my little hope that was clinging on the cliff of the mountain lost its grip and fell on the bottom of the earth. 

My hands that were in mid-air, dropped back to the side of my body. Feeling the firmilar burning sensation around my eyes, i turned my back against her and slowly walked back to my room, tears rolled down my cheeks like theres no tomorrow. 

Suddenly, it felt like i just had a dejă-vu. 

Right. We've done this before. But i was the one who said the word. I was the one who asked her to go. I shouldn't be crying when i'm the one who started it. 

I'm sorry Chaeyeon unnie. 

 

Chaeyeon's POV

 

"Go." 

You're not the only one hurting Jieqiong-ah. 

I felt as my heart is tearing apart as i watched her dragging her feet towards the room. Unable to bear with the pain and scene, i head towards the opened air balcony. Taking in fresh air to clear my hazy mind out. 

I thought taking fresh air here would clear my mind out but i was wrong. All i could think of was when we came here and had our first. 

And yet, you pushed me away and said go. 

I would like to think what i did just now was out of anger, the infurious heart that wants her to suffer what i've been throug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter