I'm Sorry

I'll Trace Your Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon's POV

I saw Somi fidgeting around the couch while the members were having their attention on the television. She would glance back once in awhile to me and she would shiver under my glare. 

I have no idea why Jeon Somi would be so stupid to sit in between us while knowing both of has something going on. 

And how dare Zhou Jieqiong lay her freaking precious head on Somi's shoulder? 

If looks could kill, Somi would probably be dead right now. For not pushing Jieqiong away when that stupid girl gets clingy to the wrong person. 

This is the last night we are going to be together before i start my busy schedule with my D.I.A members why didnt Jieqiong want to spend more time with me? 

"J-Jieqiong unnie?" 

Somi tapped on the latter's head gently while Jieqiong replied with a soft hum, totally not bringing her head up from Somi's comfortable shoulder.

"I want to take my blanket, get up for awhile." I saw Jieqiong pouted as Somi got up and gave me a small smile.

Well, maybe Somi is not that stupid after all.. 

I was waiting for her to come near to me but she didnt, her attention was entirely at the screen infront of us making me roll my eyes in annoyance. 

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" 

Couldn't take the cold treatment from her, i plopped myself next to her, molding her hands with mine. Yet, she still doesnt flinch and give me a glance. 

"Kyungie..." I push her cheeks to face me and gave her a pout. She's especially weak at my aegyo. 

Jieqiong eyes were finally on me and it soften after seeing my aegyo. As much as i hate doing it, if it helps me to gain attention from Jieqiong, i might not hate it that much. 

Ugh. I'm so whipped. 

"Chae." There was a glint of sadness in her doe eyes and i was worried for a second. 

The grip on my hand became tighter, "I-Is this going to be the last night we'll be together?" 

She's totally feeling insecure. No matter how many times i tell her i will come back, she still feels insecure and afraid. Although it may be difficult to convince her, i felt loved. 

I smiled softly at her and peck her forehead, "I already promised you, didnt I? I will come back when i have no schedule." 

Jieqiong just nodded and snuggled herself with me while i hang my arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer.

I could feel eyes on us as we cuddled. At the side of my eyes, i saw Somi and Sejeong unnie were smiling at me with their thumbs up and winked.

 

Jieqiong's POV

My heart were steady and peaceful as i felt my hair being softly by Chaeyeon unnie. We were in my shared room with Somi and Sohye fast asleep. 

"Don't go until i sleep." I said as i hugged her. I heard her chunckle softly as she pushed my face up to face her stunning face. 

I'm going to miss this once she's gone...

"Don't be silly. Of course i will wait until you sleep! I even asked my manager to come pick me up only after u slept." 

I pouted, "Its not even comforting me, Chae." 

It just reminds me more that she will no longer stay in the same roof as me. 

"Can't you meet your members tomorrow morning at the filming scene?" 

She pecked my lips and grinned widely, "What i'm not even gone yet and you are missing me already?" 

I slapped her arm lightly and glared at her while she chunckled and yawned. 

"Are you sleepy?" I questioned and she nodded. I glanced at the clock and saw it was almost 2 in the morning. 

Thinking back, i remember her telling me she will have her shoot at 5 in the morning. If she were to stay till i sleep, she probably won't be able to get a wink of sleep. 

I shouldnt be selfish...

She looked at me in confusion as i sat up and asked, "Where are you going?" 

I took her hand and pulled her outside, "Chae. Your shoot will start at 5am if you were to stay and wait till this pretty princess sleep, you probably won't get a wink." 

Chaeyeon pouted and shook her head, "B-But this is our last night..."

Raising a brow, i looked at her, "Didnt you say this wont be the last night?" 

"Well, that right. But still..."

I chunckled and took her phone to send a message to her manager to pick her up. 

"Go home and rest, Chae. I wouldnt want to see you looking like panda in the shoot." 

With the look on her face, she seems to give in and nod. 

"He's coming in five mintues." I informed and passed her back her phone.

Taking the phone in her hand, a smirk was brought across her pale face. 

"We've got five mintues, Jieqiong. Shouldnt you do something or say something?" 

She trapped me inbetweem the walls making my heart palpitate in a ridiculous speed. 

It had happened many times, even a pair of hands can't count. Yet, i'm still not used to it. Who knows that the forever looking innocent Chaeyeon is so dominant?

"Hurry, Jieqiong. We dont have much time left."

She snickerd when i kept my mouth shut, "yah, you seriously have nothing to say?"

"B-Be home safely?" 

Her face dropped instantly as she leaned in closer, our nose touching each others.

"That's all?" I nod, "thats pretty disappointing?" 

She brushed her lips against mine while i wrapped my arms around her neck and deepen our molded lips. 

She bit the bottom of my lips, shocking me as i opened my mouth and almost yelp when i felt her tongue. 

"Hehe cute." She laughed at my reaction as she pull away while i blushed madly.  

*buzz*

It was her call to go now. 

She looked me for the last time and embraced me, my back, "I'll go now." 

I nod and stared at her unlocking the door.

"Chae?" I called out and she whipped her head around to face me.

"Don't forget your promise...?" 

 

Chaeyeon's POV

I frowned when i didn't feel the usual warmth beside me almost every morning. I looked around i found myself back in D.I.A's dormitory. Realization hit me late. 

Right. I'm back to being a D.I.A member.

Although its been only one day since i came back, i couldnt get used to not seeing my beautiful Jieqiong's face early in the morning. 

"I miss you..." i mumbled and went to wash up and get ready for my 5am shooting.

"GOOD MORNING CHAEYEON!" I smiled when i saw the other members welcoming me in the van. 

"Morning!" I greeted back with much excitement. Afterall it has been long since I've been working together with them and spend time with them. Maybe it will be a good activity to distract myself from missing Jieqiong. 

I took out my phone and pouted a little when theres no notification from Jieqiong. 

She's probably still sleeping. Shall text her later.

 

"Haaa..." Finally after the three hours shooting, i was able to rest for awhile. The other members are still continuing with their photoshoots. It was tiring stand there smiling at the camera. I feel like my jaw was going to drop any time sooner if i continue. 

Since i was left alone, my thoughts went back to Jieqiong and the other IOI members. Bringing me back to the memories where those bunch of dorks would run around chasing each other and making a lot of noise. And i would be just sitting there laughing at those hyper kids. 

Speaking of Jieiqong, its almost 9am now. She's probably awake now right? 

Excitedly, i reached for my phone and felt my heart burst in happiness when i saw Jieqiong's name on my notification panel. I quickly opened it and read. 

 

Morning Chae, had a good sleep? You didnt text me when you reached your dormitory. I'll just let this slide and take it as you are too tired. But this will be the last time okay? :< Hope you'll have a good day ahead and do well for your shooting! Miss you already :( 

 

"Ahh! How can i forget! Oh no." I face-palmed after realizing that i just went straight for my bed once i reached the dorm. 

 

oh gosh! I'm sorry Kyungie... I was too tired :( forgive me? I'm on my short break now. Are you up for a video call? I wanna see your face... 

Instead of recieving an notification from Jieqiong, i recieved a notification from V

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter