The First Encounter

Who is Jungkook Jeon?

My name is Yu jin Airheart and I was part of the group "Young Forever". For a long time I had a online friend going by the name "JayHummingBird". I had been friends with him online since I was about thirteen. First we messaged on Messenger, but as times changed, I added him on Skype. We had a few voice calls, but never skyped face to face. At a point in my teenage years I started contacting him less and less.

But when I was eighteen, I had gotten by a older man. At the time I had no friends to talk to about it. No family without a vomiting feeling of being felt like I was judged. As if the sun was trying to send light through my skin, but my skin was already too deep in mud from the rain. If I were to talk, try to get the mud off me and on to the man, I knew people would put the mud back on me. If that made any sense. 

I messaged Jay in desperation after a week. As I confessed everything, I felt the years of my innocent years come back from memories of sending him old messages. I was holding onto my own breath scared of being judged of my own ignorance.

But he listened. He understood.
He gave advice. 
As time passed  he had a secret to reveal too.

In person, I met him at one of the food markets during a festival. He looked younger in person, but he was two years older than me. He had a blue cap with a check mark on top and wore a black coat. We never exchanged our real names on the web. We only had nicknames. It's always safer that way.

"I'm JungKook" he said with his eyes radiating a smile.


"I never imagined you as a pretty boy" I remarked examining his clean cut bangs and clean wear. 

" I never imagined you'd be this short" he replied.


I snorted. "Sorry to ruin your fantasy, pretty boy." 


"Do I have to imagine what your name could be too?"

 
"Yu Jin."


"Nice name"


"Are you ing kidding me? It sounds like Eugene." 


He laughed.


"Seriously. I went abroad one year to England and white people kept calling me Eugene".  


"It's pretty though, really"


I blushed and I hoped he didn't notice. I rubbed my nose "Thanks".

"You look a bit like a westerner, though. Are your parents from..."

"I'm a half. My moms Korean and my dad is American."

"Oh. That's super cool" Jung Kook commented.

"It's alright. Sometimes I get treated differently, but that's to stay I'm the lucky one. Some of my other half friends aren't so lucky." I stated while I revisiting memories in my head.


We talked for a bit, grabbed some food and walked. 
I looked at a small kid with her pony tail up high. She was with a younger boy, probably her brother, eating Takoyaki near a stand.
 
"So... What's your so called secret?" I inquired still in my dazed state looking at the girl.

"I'm... thinking of starting an online group. And I want you to join me."

"I'm sorry,,, what? Like a..." I said confused.

"Like an online group. Like an organization. But for young people"

I turn from the little girl and looked at Jung Kook again. "For what purpose?"

"Yeah know. I actually do a bit of hacking myself and I have a few buddies of mine. And with you, another team member, I think we can make it big. I want to be able to do something that'll benefit others in a way the government can't" Jung Kook answered.

I got flashbacks of my disgusting event. I almost wanted to walk away and Jung Kook noticed it from the expression on my face. "Hey... I realize that. I'm sorry this happened to you. And that guy should get what's coming for him for his injustice and just..." Jung Kook tried to smile. "Just plain unhuman action. And if you team up with me. I'll be able to help you get back at him and help other young people like you facing harsh realities." 

The wind suddenly started to pick up gliding between the trees near by.

I wondered. Could I actually do this? Or do I want to avoid it?

"I- Can I think about it?" I asked.

Jung Kook's expression didn't change and from the sound of his voice, he didn't seem diappointed. "Sure. It's alright"

"In the mean time, those takoyakis smell so good. Let's go grab some. It's on me." I smiled, trying to lighten up the mood.

"You don't have to. I get like 20 of them" he stated confidently.

"You're sure is still a growing boy" I snuckered.

"Hey. As long as I am a child of God, I deserve like maybe even 25 takoyakis" Jung Kook smirked. Ah, this definitely reminded me of our much younger years.

"After let's get those sweet melon buns around the corner!" I exclaimed.

Jung Kook clenched his fist to his mouth and almost look like he was about to cry. "Thas my girl. "

 

And so I messaged him two days later. I joined the group.