Chapter 6: Third floor

Teen Top Plus+1

3rd P.O.V

The fifth boy who played with his hand phone since he came in suddenly spoke up, drawing all attention to him. He eyed you, you glared back. He scoffed, you smirked.

“Why shouldn’t he apologize? He stepped on my shoe.” You raise an eyebrow mockingly.

“Because its an accident.” He kept his coolness.

“Yeah, then all of you shall apologize.” You mimicked his coolness.

“It was AN ACCIDENT!” He starts losing his cool.

“No, logically one of you can wait outside pressing the lift button so that the lift won’t close so soon. It’s a common sense. Get it through your thick head yet?” You smirked as that was the most obvious thing.

“TING” The lift reach 8th floor, you had moved towards the lift door during the argument, planning your escape carefully. You pressed the button to the basement before you leave the lift.

The lift doors started closing. You salute with two fingers at them while smirking.

“Noooooooooooooooo…..Its gonna take forever to come up and manager hyung had emphasis IMMEDIATELY!” Ricky whined while pressing on [9] furiosly. Everybody covered their ears.

“TING” The lift reach the third floor. As the door open, everyone’s attention turned towards outside. A few girls stand before them with fan items in their hands. Behind them, there are a lot of girls. In precise, FANGIRLS. A lot of them sitting on the floor holding cards, gifts, you just name it. The girls snapped out of trance and started squealing attracting A LOT of attention. People start crowding towards the lift like zombies towards human. (Maybe you are saying “eww, this author is gross” )

CAP punched the close button frantically. The door closes halfway until a witty fangirl jabbed the button outside the lift and the door opened again. Soon, they try to squeeze into the lift. Niel started to panic and scream on top of his lungs.

 

 CAP’s P.O.V

Oh my gawd! I stared wide eye at the fans, not again…So, I jabbed the close button like my life depends on it. (Yeah, of course. You’ll be dead if the fans came into the lift.) I sighed in relieved as the lift doors start to close suddenly it opened again. Oh my gawd! To make it worse, they try to force through the lift doors. I watched as my life flashed before my eyes. (Pshh, you are sooooo dramatic.) Niel’s screamed snapped me out from my trance. I jabbed the close button like just now again. The doors closed then, open then, closed then, opened then, repeating over and over again. I fought with the fans for domination over the lift doors. My groupmates watch in awe as the doors open and closed again and again.

 

 

A.Note: A short chapter to satisfy you and reduce my remorse. Stay tuned and comment and subscribe. Please? *gives revolting puppy eyes* I at acting cute. If I get just another one subscriber I will do a subservice. Just leave a comment. Just one.