Chapter 2: Brilliant idea

Teen Top Plus+1

Your P.O.V

 

It’s half day already, and I didn’t even get a single job. Well I didn’t  know a job is that hard to find.*Phew* Let me see again,*inspects newspaper *

Job experience, No*canceled*

18 and above, No*canceled*

Hey, this fits my standard; Able to do every job in the café, age15-17, No experience needed, Can work anytime, 30$per hour, Ladies only. Okay I’m on it…

Wait….

Wait …

Wait …..

Ladies only?! What café is this?

Ladies only?! What kind of request is this?!

 

But… I’m a Boy!This job is too good to refuse; the pay is higher than any other cafés.

No, I can’t refuse it. I need it very badly. Oh, I‘ve got an idea! Love cup Café, here I come!

 

 

Author’s Note

Here’s something I need to tell u reader’s first b4 I continue.

1= Your sister used to work at Seoul, b4 you got a study scholarship to study in a science school in Seoul.

2= Your sister left Seoul bcuz she can’t support the expenses of two people in Seoul.

3=Your sister often dress you as a girl, bcuz its easier for her to bring you around when you are little.

4= U are capable to makeup yourself as a girl, this includes mimicking a girl’s attitude.

5=There is a few of your sister’s attire in your apartment, bcuz she will drop by sometimes to take care of u.

6=U have the S body, smooth skin, big eyes that every girl envy’s, but you have minor muscles…

That’s it, just that you don’t get confused with what I will write later…Gamsahamnida…

 

 

Your P.O.V

I took a bath and dressed up, in my noona’s clothes of course and put u light make up. I used my contact lens which my best friend (a very rich one) bought for me. I practice the girly moves a few times before I set out to the Love cup café.

(The dress you are wearing.)

Thank god, you gave me this type of chances. Here goes nothing…

 

3rd person P.O.V

You push the door slightly as a bell jingled.

“Hwanyong hamnida!” a nuna in cute maid uniform greeted you.

“Annyeong haseyo, Unnie. I’m here for the job interview.” You asked meekly like a girl.

“ Oh, sit down. I’ll be there in a minute.” She answered warmly.

The café is closed for a break, you glanced around. It was furnished nicely, there are love shapes everywhere. Cherry red day curtains covered the enormous windows but the warm sunlight still sipped through the gaps in the day curtain giving it a romantic feeling. You spotted some empty heart shaped cups on the table.

 “No wonder its called the love cup café.” You wondered aloud.

“Of course, it’s the theme, sweetie” the noona answered your question.

“Oh, a romantic and cute café, perfect for a date…”You mumbled.

“You are right, come on go change. You start working the next session.” The noona nodded and told you warmly.

“Oh? I hired already? You didn’t interview me…” You said in amusement.  

“You haven’t told me your name yet, sweetie. I can always call you sweetie right?”

“Oh ,mianhe. Park HyoWon-immida. I’m 15.”

“I see an independent lady, I’m Lee HaeEun, Unnie would be just enough.”

“Come on, it’s almost time.” She hurried you to change.

 

 

Your P.O.V

 

I change in to the maid uniform noona/unnie gave me. Like this

(0_o a boy in this dress will be something new….)

 Oh never mind, come on baby, Hwaiting!

The café is quite popular so the bells above the door keep jingling.  I blasted of straight away to work. Every time I pass by HaeEun Noona, She will pump her fist into the air to encourage me. I had to take orders, collect empty cups, and practically do everything that has to be done. No wonder, noona needs a waitress so desperately without even an interview. The customers got less and finally no more as time passes by. I sweep the floor half consciously while bowing to customers that are leaving. Finally, the last couple left and noona flipped the open sign over.

 

Putting the broom back to the store room, I collected the leftover cups. Before I could wash them, noona turned off the running tap.

“Go change and rest. I’ll do the others you must be very tired since this is your first day.” Noona said while washing the cups. I rubbed my eyes a few time and blinked.

“Aniyo, Unnie I’m not tired! I ‘m… *yawns* just *yawns again* …” I couldn’t  stop yawning, so far from denial.

“Lying are no-no’s, come on get going. I need you here tomorrow at 8.30sharp! It’s almost 10pm already, you need a good night sleep. Palli, go home! Good night!” Noona keep pushing me to the door.

“Araso,araso. Good night unnie!” I bid her good bye and start to walk back home…

 

 

A.Note: there’s the second chapter. I know it’s quite short. I’m very sorry *rubs palm together* Forgive me okay? Sorry sorry sorry *doing sorry sorry dance*