Dongsaeng i'm back!

Teen Top Plus+1

 

Your P.O.V

 “Park~~~~? Its really you! Annyeong dongseang!” The girl called my name and greeted me. I can’t see clearly as my spectacle was broken. I squinted as the girl walked closer to me. Then, the moment of truth came. Its Yoo ChaeRin! That Yoo ChaeRin that is older than me by a day and forced me to call her noona! And she took my first kiss when we are 7 years old! Omona! This is scarier than the boy I just fought!

Must think of a plan! Oh, just pretend I don’t know her! That’s easy right? So, I stood up and tried to walk pass her.

 But…But…But…

She bear hugged me! Mayday, mayday. Air pressure increasing! Plane crashing! HELP ME!

“Oh My, its really you! ~~~~Darling! I miss you soo much! I miss you! Kyaaaa!” She started blabbering while I just stood there and let her buried her head in my chest (because I’m so tall!) and start to squeeze me to death.

“I can’t breathe…..”I whispered to her out of breath.

“Omo, are you hurt?” She asked while checking touching every inch of my body. My heart beat so fast but I never want to pry her away. Sometimes I hate her so much but I never want to unfriend her. She did a lot for me. Yes, she I my ert best friend.

Yoo ChaeRin aka Rina, my childhood friend. She took my first kiss, we slept on the same bed before (don’t think nonsense, we didn’t do anything). Rina came from a rich family, we met at a children modeling contest. She likes to stay over at my house when we still live in Seoul. Her parents will send her to our house when they go overseas. Mr and Mrs Yoo trust us very much and not to mention help. They help whatever they can but being a stubborn and independent person my sister is, she insists on doing everything herself. In short, they are very close to us.

 

“Hah hah, noona…Staying over again?” I asked dryly.

“Yeah, I came back alone this time. Not welcoming me?” She faked a sniffle.

“Awww, no. Come on, lets go home and have a oppa-dongsaeng bonding time.” I cooed, and counted

1…2…3…4…

“Yah! Oppa my . Show me your new home now or I will…” She had an angry face on but slowly change in to her famous smirk.

“Ahhhhhhhh……..Don’t force me to do that…….Ahhhhhhhhh…….I get very red everytime!!!!!!!!”I yelled while running home with Rina tagging behind.

 

3rd person P.O.V

“Oooofffff, this bed is so good….”Rina said as she attacked your bed as soon as the door opened. The lights were back on and the ceiling fan is moving rapidly.

“Rin-ah……”You slurred.

“We have quite a similar taste…”Rina commended without acknowledging you.

“Rin jaigya…” You continued.

“Ok, good night, donnnngggggseannnnggggg…” She imitated your slur while pushing you slowly out of the room AND slammed the door at your face.

“What? You brag into MY room and slam MY door at MY face!” You became ballistic and started shaking the door knob violently. The door unlocked and there stood Rina in your t-shirt. (Considering very long because you are tall!)

“COME HERE!” She boomed at you!

You shrank.

“Nonononononoooooo!” You wailed llike a banshee (I’m sorry…I like ghost and supernatural stories A LOT!)

“Come here! NOW!” She boomed and wriggles her finger signaling you to come over.

“Please just this time?” You beg “for mercy”.

“Park~~~~~, come here! Now and massage my aching back! S*** you, for being scared of such beautiful back.” She half-shouted and stressed the last part.

“Oww…I’m so dead…so dead…DEAD.” You whispered to yourself.

In few minutes you are staring at Rina’s with a bottle of aroma therapy massage oil in made in France in your hands. (Those who are wondering about the punishment, *drumroll* is a massage session! Don’t think of something erted….)

“Hurry up!” Rina said in an annoyed voice.

Both of you end up sleeping on the same bed, of course with Rina hugging your firm waist *ahem* without her *ahem*top on.

 

Hi everybody I came back from my dreamland and finish this chapter for you guys. I’m sincerely sorry. I got schoolwork and housework and chinese new year. However, thanks for your attention and time spent to read this (I sound like a promoter Haha) Till next time, <3 eu!!!!!