First Kiss.

I Want Her Back

"Solar begins to clean without even looking at me. I give out a sigh and continue cleaning as well. Not properly though... I couldn't help but keep looking at her... That seductive, twinkling eyes and... Kissable lips... I miss them piercing with mine... It was as if yesterday, I kissed those lips for the first time.

~FLASHBACK~

I was walking to Solar's class as usual but once I got there, her classmates said she wasn't here. I wonder why because I swear, I just saw her this morning... She was walking with me right? Okay, now I'm getting confused with myself now...

"Boo!" A familiar voice shouts from behind my back. I turn around and recognized the owner's voice, it was Solar. My loving, beautiful Solar.

"That wasn't scary." I bluntly said.

"It's because I wasn't trying." She shouts. 

"You're so bad at lying." I laugh at how red she turned. 

"Come on little tomato, we better get going." I said as I take her hand. Then she suddenly slaps her hand away from mine.

"We're in school, pabo." She reminds.

"Oh yeah... My bad." I giggle and began to walk to the rooftop with her. 

"Aaah, here we are." I breathe the fresh air as we enter the rooftop of the school. I sit down, leaning against the fence, and Solar suddenly places her head on my lap. Like a sleeping position.

"You must be tired." I comment as Solar makes her third yawn.

"Yeah, not enough sleep last night." She said as she closes her eyes.

"I bet if I was there, you would be sleeping peacefully and calmly." I smirk at the sight of my beautiful princess.

"Yah! You're making me cringe!" She said as she softly hits my arm. I stay quiet as my princess takes a nap and my eyes trail off from her eyes, to nose, to lips. Her lips are making me want to kiss them so much... I move little strands of hair from her face and slowly moves closer to her. So close to the point, I was just inches away from her.... Lips....

"Mmm..." She says in her sleep. I quickly move away and give her a smile before actually waking her up.

"Yah, don't fall asleep or you'll actually miss your next class." I mention. She opens her eyes and blinks a few times before sitting up in front of me.

"Then... Entertain me..." She grins. Entertain huh?

"You really want me to?" I ask as I move closer to her.

"You asked for it...." I whisper to her ears before suddenly kissing her on the lips. She doesn't push me back but instead, just sit there quite shocked from the sudden move. Until, her lips dance with mine in sync. As I move to the left , she moves to the right. I ask permission to go inside and she accepts it. Now, our tongues are dancing with each other as if it's war... And I win... I slowly push her to the ground where she's at the bottom and I'm at the top. I move my lips to her cheeks and up to her ears.

"Do you like it?" I whisper and nibble onto her ear. She let's out a sudden that sounded quite cute. The only thing that ruined the moment was... The bell ringing. I stop my actions and quickly get up. I look at Solar who is as red as a strawberry.

"Ah... We should go to class...." I spoke as I quickly get up.

"Y-Yeah..." She stutters and get's up as well.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

I giggle at the thought of it and it actually disturbed Solar. To the point she ended up shouting at me for how loud I was.

"Ah, sorry...." I apologize and continue doing my work. I go back and forth with the mop as well as Solar did. But, every time I 'accidentally' walk cloe to her, she ends up walking far from me. Now that's dog... Like woof woof, dog... 

"Ugh, so tired." I groan as I pack the cleaning supplies away. We finished just before dinner time and headed our ways back home. But the thing is, Solar and I go home using the same path... So... We're walking together... But, far from each other. You know when there's a road and at the side there is a walking path? Well, Solar is walking at one side and I'm walking at the other. And surprisingly, the road is big so the gap is huge... I actually tried walking to the same path with her but in the end, she just walks to the opposite side so i just gave up...

"This is where I turn...." I spoke as I stop before turning. Solar doesn't say anything and just keeps walking as if she doesn't know me.... I sigh and continued my pace back home,

"It was a tough day, huh..." I sigh as I head to bed after doing my homework.

"Well... I hope tomorrow will be better..." I prayed and fell asleep.