Replay.

I Want Her Back

"Hey, I'm gonna go now." I said to Whee In who had club activities to do.

"Yeah, I'll see you later." She waves. I smile before heading out of the classroom. I walk around the school for while and luckily, I didn't see Solar and Eric together or better yet, anywhere. My mood will end up dropping if I saw them.... I head to the rooftop after having a stroll around the school. I swear, the rooftop is the only place that can keep me calm...

"Aaah..." I breathe as I enter the rooftop.

The same rooftop where Solar and I met, the same rooftop where Solar and I hung out, the same rooftop where Solar and I had our first kiss.... So much memories but such different feelings, right? You just enter a place where it's filled with so much memories but each memory, has a different feeling and meaning to it... The rooftop is like that.

"What are you doing here?" A familiar voice asks behind me. I turn around and recognized the owner of the familiar voice.

"I'm..... Doing nothing..." I said as I avoided eye contact with her.

"Well if you're not doing anything, why don't you just leave?" Solar says in a meanful tone.

"Ouch... That hurts..." I said.

I stop avoiding her and looked at her straight in the eyes. She still has that cold, expressionless face she's wearing. But, I still remember the time where that face was only happiness and kindness, where that face was anger and frustration and where it was cute and derpy. But now, it's like she has no life... And I know, it's my fault for doing such an idiotic thing...

"You're still here?" She speaks as if her words are venom.

"Solar..." I said.

"Stop it." She says.

"Stop what? I haven't even said anything yet." I questioned as I deeply looked at her in the eyes. 

"You're always like this. Looking at me as if you know what's going happen... You're still the same as ever." She says.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask.

"You think you know everything and that's practically the cause of us breaking up!" She argued. Okay... That hit the core...

"S....Sorry..." I said and walked away from her without leaving another word.I knew it... There's no way I can talk to her and there's no way I can even friend her again. She hates me like how Satana hates God... The feeling isn't mutual though... I still love her from the top to the bottom of the my heart. Gosh, it just aches me so much... Or I'm just imagining it.... Because just now, someone suddenly bumped into me.

"Ouch." I groan as I hit the floor. I look up and see Eric standing up.

"Oh crap... Sorry, are you alright?" He asks and offers to help me up. And being the kind me for my ex's boyfriend... I accept it...

"Thanks. Yeah, I'm alright." I smile as he pushes me up from the ground.

"Have you seen Solar anywhere?" He wonders and starts to look around with his puppy face.

"Umm, yeah.. She's on the rooftop." I point at the stairs behind me.

"Oh, thanks!" He pats my shoulder before he starts walking to the rooftop. A big sigh releases...

"I wonder... If I can keep going like this..." I wonder. I shrug it off and start heading to class but before that, I wait for Whee In to finish her club activities.

"Haaa..." She says as she takes a sip of her juicebox.

"Did you have fun?" I ask as I lean against the wall.

"Yeah, but I got another bruise." She shrugs.

"No guy will like a girl with bruises all over herself." I point out the fact.

"Then... I'll just go with the girls." She grins.

"Yah! No girl will like a girl with bruises all over herself." I say again but differently.

"Then... People just have to accept the difference in me." She smiles very brightly.

"Now that's deep." I say with a shocked expression.

"As deep as the blue sea." She smirks and throws her juicebox in the bin.

"Score!" She shouts as it goes inside the bin.

"Whatever, anyone can do that." I joke.

"Now, you're just jealous. Hehehehe!" She said.

"Psssh... Let's go before we're late." I said and began to walk to class with Whee In beside me.

"By the way... I coincidentally met with Solar today.... On the rooftop..." I remember.

"Oh dang... How was it?" She worries.

"Well.... She definitely spitted her words at me like it's venom... But this time, it was really harsh." I recall the scene in my head.

"You okay though?" She asks.

"In a way.... No..." I answer.

"You still haven't given up right? You're feelings are still the same but stronger right?" She guesses.

"Yeah...." I nod.

"She doesn't know does she?" She questions. Whee In sure does ask a lot of questions.

"Nope...." I reply.

"And... She still doesn't know the main reason why you two... Broke up?" She asks.

"No..... She thinks it's because I think I know everything..." I sigh as I recall her words.

You think you know everything and that's practicallythe cause of us breaking up...

That single sentence just kept repeating in my head...