Whee In....

I Want Her Back

"So... When are you going to tell her?" Whee In asked for the fifth time already.

"Whee In... Please, I just want to finish this project and go back to sleep." I plead.

You see... I was quietly sleeping in on my Saturday afternoon and then a sudden knock woke me up. At first, I thought I was dreaming and tried to ignore it but, the knocks grew louder and more aggressive and that's when I noticed I was awake. I hopped off my bed while still half asleep and went downstairs to open the door. I wasn't expecting Whee In to suddenly barge into my house and shout "I'VE BEEN KNOCKING FOR AN HOUR ALREADY!"

"Ah sorry, I was still sleeping." I said. She then started explaining about the project we had to do for biology and that's how the story went. So, she's currently in my room asking many questions while I'm doing my part of the project since she finished hers already.

"Didn't you say you still love her?" She questioned.

"Yeah..." I quietly replied as Solar comes to my head.

"Then why don't you tell her the real reason and your feelings?" She asked.

"What will change? It's my fault to begin with anyways so I might as wel give up...." I sighed as I glued the last piece for the project.

"Finally done! Urgh...." I groan as I stand up and face plant onto my bed. That was when Whee In decided to suddenly jump on me and crush my bones.

"Whee In!!" I whine as she keeps moving around in frustration.

"You know Moonbyul, sometimes you have to sacrafice the lies and finally expose the truth." She says and stops moving. She quickly gets up and sits beside me bed. I roll on my side that was facing her and rested my head on my arm.

"Ain't that too deep?" I wonder.

"And plus, how do you know? You haven't been in love..." I said.

"I have though..." She quietly whispers.

"Huh?!" I said in shock.

"Who was it!!??" I shout as I sit up.

"You...." She confesses.

"Wait... What?" I say in confusion.

"I... Loved you..." She says as her voice starts to fade. I didn't say anything due to the shock so an awkward silent formed the atmosphere between us.

"Well... I guess I have to explain." She awkwardly laughs.

"All I can is, it was love at first sight? When you suddenly talked to me, the person who didn't have any friends and was bad at socialising, my heart's beating increased. When we started to hang out, I noticed that I started to fall for you even more until... You suddenly got friendly with Solar... To be honest, I hated her at first. She was always with you and was always so clingy but when I looked at your eyes that was staring at her, I noticed you were deeply in love with her... That was when I decided to give up on you... That's when I decided to sacrafice my love for yours and Solar's. So cliche right? But, it's the truth..." Whee In exclaims. 

I have never thought of Whee In that way... I never even thought that she would suddenly fall for someone like me... 

"Whee In.... I'm sorry..." I apologize while down to the blankets.

"Why are you apologizing man? You didn't do anything wrong." She smiles.

"Sorry..." I said. I could feel the tears form.

"Awww, don't cry Moonbyul. Please don't cry or I'll cry as well." She pleads but it was too late, my tears just started to stream down my face as soon as Whee In gave me a hug.

"Stop crying now, you're looking ugly." She jokes. I plafully hit her back and cried even louder.

"Gosh, just what can I do with you?" She laughs. She stops the warm embrace and wipes my tears from my cheeks.

"Don't worry Moonbyul. I'm fine and happy now." She smiles. I give out a few sniffs before wiping my tears.

"I'm really sorry...." I said.