I'm Not Okay.

I Want Her Back

Another day passes where we ignore each other like a falling leaf. I see you smiling with him a lot now but, that doesn't mean I accept it. Today, I saw you hugging him while I was walking through the school's corridor. I noticed that our eyes met for a split second until, you looked away first and focus on him. I shouldn't care though... But I am... 

"I'm home." I said as I enter the house. It greets me back with a silent. My parent's are in a business trip so I'm the only one living in the house right now. They asked me if I wanted to come but, I denied the offer because at that time, I was still with her. Now I'm starting to regret that I didn't go with them. That would've prevent the moment.

I walk to bed since it was already midnight and shutmy eyes to dreamland. 

~

"Hey Moon Byul." Whee In greets as she approaches me. I give her a smile before we walk to the cafeteria. I really hate walking through the corridor of the school because I always end up seeing her and him together. Speaking of her and him...

"It's Solar and Eric... Again..." Whee In informs as we suddenly see them as we walk.

"Ah... Sorry Moon Byul..." She spoke as she notices my expression as we pass them.

"Don't worry, I'm over it." I force a smile. I'm lying right now... I'm not over it and I'm not over her... 

We enter the cafeteria and Whee In walks off the buy her food as I sit down on a table. I'm not exactly hungry right now... I lost my appetite after seeing them again. As Whee In lines up for her food, the couple of the year enters the area as well. Note my sarcasm. Solar and Eric enters the area holding hands like they're by themselves. I look away as soon as Solar was about to look at my direction. I then look back and luckily, she's looking at Eric's friends who suddenly approached them. I can hear them complimenting that they are a good couple. 

"Don't worry... Just think of something else..." I whisper to myself as I look away from them.

"Think of what?" Whee In asks as she sits down with her tray of food.

"Hm? Nothing..." I sighed.

"Ew, so clingy." Whee In comments as she watches Solar and Eric together. I don't speak and just lay my head on top of arms that were on top of the table. You know, that sleeping position where your table is like the pillow and you're sitting down? Hopefully you do because I have no idea how to describe it. A few minutes turns into hours and we're already walking back to class.

"Ouch." I spoke as I bump into something. Or actually, someone. I look down to the person I bumped into and noticed it was Solar who was suddenly sitting on the floor.

"Sorry." I apologize and place my hand out, gesturing that I would help her get up. But, she slaps it right away and gets up by herself.

"I don't need your help..." She spoke and ran off to Eric who was far behind me.

"What's wrong?" I overheard Eric from the back.

"Nothing, just stumbled onto some trouble." Solar sighs.

"Ouch... That's gotta hurt..." Whee In said. She looks at me with her worrying expression. 

"Let's go..." She says as she grabs my hand and drags me back to the class. On the way, the scene just kept replaying in my head. The way she looked at me and the way she slapped my hand right out of her face. It was like she touched something...Problematic and the best way to ignore it was to use such hurtful actions and words. 

"MOON BYUL YI!" The teacher, Mr Shim, shouts from the front of the class.

"Ah... Sorry..." I apologize as I notice that it's reality.

"If you think my class is something you go off to wonderland to, then why don't you exit?" He says in a meanful tone.

"S-Sorry,,,," I stutter to apologize.

"Clean up the gym before you leave the school." He demands and continues the lesson. Great... Cleaning the gym... Nice...

Class ends and I'm dragged to the gym by my teacher. Literally dragged... He's pulling me by the ear and is forcefully taking me to the gym.

"Teacher! OUCH! Teacher.!" I try to speak but the pain just worsens. After a long walk of death, we finally enter the gym and he finally lets go.

"I want the floor nice and polished. There will someone else doing this so don't think you can run away." He glares and hands me the bucket of water and mop. I give out a long sigh and accept it before, the other student enters the gym. I look from the floor and recognize the familiar face.

"I want you guys to make it spotless." Mr Shim orders and leaves. Now it's just me and... Solar.. Together... In one big, gigantic room.... Ain't that great...