ONE

The Spirit Living in Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HALLA POV ~

Oppa will work outside of the state today . Since 17 years ago , my brother never left my side since he was blaming himself for making me become a muter . I didn't even blame him but I'm going to admit that it's his fault .

"Okay , here , Halla . The guy that will accompany you will come after his class today . It would be in this evening . For the time being , just sleep and don't ever , ever go near to the kitchen . You have to bear if you're hungry until that guy came . Arasseo ?"

My brother is so over protective . Sometime , I suffocated with all his mumbling . I just want to shout at his face that ,

You're disgusted and stop mumbling the things that I already know ! Just go to work already .

He pat my head and placing his palm for awhile on my head .

"I'm sorry and I'll be back soon" , before take me to his embrace .

Oppa , you don't need to be rushed . I knew how to take care of myself . And oppa , I already forgave you for long time ago .

Tears almost running down to my cheeks but I wipe it away before he can ever see that . Even I annoyed with him but he's the only family that I've now .

His friend is waiting for him . He looks back and give a fake caring smile before entering the car and vanishing from my sight . Then , I'm releasing my breath from my nose . What should I do now ? Should I rebel ?

I put on my sweater , take my purse , mobile phone and lock the house . Yes , I'm rebelling . My brother didn't said anything about , don't ever, ever going outside , right ?

It had been quite awhile , I went out of the house barrier without my brother's knowing . Yeah , freedom .

I take bus to the academy . After 5 pit stop , I'll change my bus , another 3 station and I'm arrive . This academy is my elementary and high school . I already graduated but this academy is sort of needing more workers and here I am .

Among the kids , they're calling me a vitamin teacher since I always giving a positive vibes . Some of them are calling me a biscuit teacher due to my existence in the academy . I'll only be there when my brother is not around . He'll unconditionally worried if I wasn't staying in the house with him and that's make me suffocate . I know that he is blaming himself for making me like this but controlling my life is a no-no .

Time is so jealous with me . It runs fast when I'm doing bad things but slow down when I'm with my brother . Hmph , sometimes I thought that time should get marry soon , so , it won't mind my business and having it's own happy life . So , I'll too .

JUNGKOOK POV ~

I have to hustle , Mark hyung already text me to go to his house as soon as I'm done with my class . I'm going to his house with the direction that give by him earlier . As I walking down the hill after I get off from the bus while looking to my phone , a group of girl students are shyly taking a peek at me . I give them my killer smile . Then , they just cringe to each other before get away from my sight .

Here we are , peach bungalow . I press the bell but no one is answering so I press for the second time . But still . When I'm about to press it for the 3rd time , I stop after someone is tapping my back . A girl with long straight hair , pale skin colour and quite tall . I'm just smiling while waiting for her who seems

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter