TWO

The Spirit Living in Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When JungKook is facing Halla who start to acting weirdly . She is so stiff , her breath is barely heard . JungKook also found out that her right eye is in blue colour .

"Excuse me ", JungKook in doubt holding to her shoulder when she is lifting her right hand .

"Who are you ?", JungKook is looking at her weirdly . He is wondering whether Halla and Mark just acting and lying to him that she is actually a muter .

She smile evilly .

"So , new guy is here "

JUNGKOOK POV ~

New guy , what does she mean ? We met just like for a minute ago and she already forget me ? Did Mark hyung had ever told me about his sister also an amnesiac patient ?

Hmm , nope . I guess he never told me that .

"You are weird " , her gaze is so tense not like earlier . That innocent gaze , where did it gone ?

"Her brother must be not telling about me . Huh , this is so disappointing ", what's wrong with her brother , it's your brother . She is looking away annoyingly .

"But isn't it funny and easy to me since you're new kid . Just stay away from me . I don't have intention to add you into my enemy list yet . If you don't want to get hurt , get your hand off me " , even I don't move my hand yet but I think I'm just get possessed by her stare .

Is this girl is currently is doing her black magic on me ?

I'm awake after that girl is slapping hard on my face . It's so hard that my head is banging to the wall , my back also affected because of that . It's like , few of my backbone is broken.

"Stupid , just like her brother when I first met him . To protect someone that he loved he'd came this far . Even asking a boy that doesn't even know about spirit like me to take care of his sister . "

She is a spirit ? What the heck of this situation ? I thought that it just in the book that were not real at all where a girl is being possessed by a spirit . So , is this a real situation now ?

When the knife is about to scratch on her skin , I used all my strength to push that girl and paste it by the wall . I used my right hand to grip her wrist hard so , she will let go the knife , while my left arm at her neck . Actually , I'm worry that I might make the girl hurt since she is the victim . I'm looking away while the girl is fighting with the spirit .

I can heard the voice of despair from the spirit . Once it seems about to end , I look back to the girl when her eyes is start to role , both of her eyes is turning to black brownish back . Then , I release her .

I release a relieve sigh since it's already end . I don't know that the spirit will went off from the body of the owner just like that . It's so easy then .

When I about to walk to the kitchen , she is stopping my step . Oh ,no . Is it the spirit not leaving yet ?

I turn around seeing that the girl is still in bending position while her hand is hold onto my sweater and her long hair that cover her face .

Gulp ..

She slowly lift her face up . First , I take a look at her eyes . Both of them already turn to the original colour . So , what actually ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter