FOUR

The Spirit Living in Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HALLA POV~

I'm just done getting some shower and wear a comfy sleeping robe . While combing my hair , suddenly I realize something weird in my reflection in the mirror . It's not following my movement at all and just standing still and smile evilly before she change her figure into someone that I think I familiar with .

A girl who seems in her early 20's . She have a long wavy hair to her chest level without bang . Her face is very pale and instead of being a ghost , she have a very well features .

Then , I sense of insecure when she smirks evilly and I try to leave the room .But when I'm turning the knob, I feel my hair is being pulled harshly to the back . It made the back of head is banging to the wall and make my movement is paralyzed for awhile before she's choking me while lifting my body .

She's pressing her hand harder and make me suffocate . I can't do anything to fight her .She's strong . Even I try to release myself from her but she is a spirit and only spirit can fight her .

"Seo YunJung " , the spirit say in lower tone .

Seo YunJung was the mute spirit that had been used my body since what had happen 11 years ago . I don't know what happen between 2 of them in the past but I was stuck as the 3rd party . For that 11 years , I always end up being her victim . My parents thought I was crazy and they didn't believe a thing about what I'd told them and they left me under my brother's care 3 years ago after realizing that my condition was getting worse .

Both of them even had intention to send me to the mental hospital . Thanks to my brother , he prevented that from happen . It was because my brother said that he saw everything . Start from that day , he slowly dig up about the spirit but I didn't know where the progression stops .

My eyes start rolling , my head is slowly dozing off while my energy is wasted after I struggle myself to get off from her . Then , I barely heard a guy's voice . It must be him . All of sudden , she release me and disappear .

JUNGKOOK POV~

I run to get her who seems very hurt after being choked by her .

"Halla-shi . Are you okay ?", she still gasping for air . So , I pat her back and help her to breath normally . How much force that the spirit put on her ?

Then , I take her to her bed .

"Wait here . I'll take your dinner here " , when I'm about to step away , she grab my hand .

Can I follow you ? I'm scared ..

I can see that she's shivering . Besides that , she also sweating . That spirit must had gave her such a hard time . I smile and take her along with me . She wrap her hand in mine and she don't release it even a second while walking down the stairs . I lead her to the dining room to take her dinner . However , due to what just happen to her , her appetite is not like yesterday night . It much lesser .

After dinner , we have a cup of coffee . She tell me what actually happen to her . And she even told me about the spirit that made her mute until now . Seo YunJung . I don't know when I'd heard her name but I believed that I'd heard her name before . I try to recall but it doesn't help anything .

Then , I'm offering to accompany her into her bedroom . But she refused to sleep in her bedroom . I bet it still a traumatic event for her .

"Then , where are you going to sleep tonight ?"

Can I sleep at your room ?

"What ?!" , she is shock with my reaction .Of course I'm shock . I never share my bed with anybody else since I was a kid . I'm the youngest in my family , so I got everything what I want and I refused to share my things with other person . But , since this is not my house , should I ?

It's okay , if you are not okay with that . I bet my brother won't allowed that too .

"No , no . I know you are scared because of what just had happened . It's okay , I think your brother will understand " ,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter