THREE

The Spirit Living in Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HALLA POV~

After do some gardening ,I bath and prepare myself to go to the hospital that JungKook work at .In the bus , I text him that I'm on my way . He reply a little bit later .

Ok but I'll be a little bit late . So , for the time being , just wait me at the lobby .

I get it but it'll be your treat , then . You buy my time so ,you have to pay for my food too . Hehe .

-_- , arasseo , Halla-shi . See you there .

So , here we are the hospital . Somehow ,I feel a bit discomfort . My eyes is lingering around . Seeing dead spirits are following behind the live man . All of them are too creepy . I don't want to explain much about them , because they are just creepy .They are worst than the spirit that leaving the soul that died after caught under a trailers' tyre .

The worst one , when I keep on hearing the spirit are shrieking , yelling , screaming and crying . There's even try distracting me , by touching my body . I can't feel it but my spirit did because there were other dead spirit living in me .

I search for toilet . Good news , no one in the hospital understand sign language . Fine ! So , I have to find the toilet by myself .

I wash my face and try to calm down . Thrown away the things that I've seen earlier . My heart is beating so fast . I close my eyes tightly for awhile before my phone is ringing .

Halla-shi , I'm already at the lobby . Have you already arrive ?

I decide not to reply it and quickly go out of the toilet while heading to the lobby . When I'm on my way ,I bump into a young woman about his 30's . I just bow to her .

"It's okay" , while she is rushing to somewhere . My step stop and searching for that woman . Why I feel a different vibe from her ?

"Halla-shi" , I turn to that voice . It's him . Since he wears formal clothe , I almost don't recognize him . A plain light blue tie-in shirt with black pants .

"What happen ?" , he walk to me . I just realize that I'm hallucinating about that woman . Seriously , what's wrong with me ?

Nothing .

"So, can we go now ?" , just nodding but my mind is going somewhere else . When we about to go out of the hospital , we bump into a girl . She greet JungKook .

"JungKook ?" , he look at that girl . He seem to know that girl who is holding white coat with bag pack .

"JiEun sunbae" , that girl seems shock with me . Seems like she know me .She approach us .

"You're Halla ,right ? Mark's sister ?" , how did she know ? So , I nod .

"Didn't you remember me ? I'm JiEun . I'd once dated your brother and even came to your house around 4 to 5 years ago " , JungKook look at me .

I don't remember , sorry . JungKook interpret that for me .

"Ah , really . So , where are you guys going ?"

"Grab some lunch . By the way , what are you doing here , sunbae ?"

"Actually , I got exchange by my director . He said that this hospital is lack with female psychologist ,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter