Prologue

The Spirit Living in Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HALLA POV ~

'How can someone who is pretty like you become mute ?'

'I wonder how beautiful is your voice if you can speak '

Thanks for that complement . I'm Halla and yes , I'm mute . But I'm not born-mute . As I remember ( I will never forget that ! ) , actually in myself there was another spirit living in me . HUUUUUU ~~ So scary . When I was kid , I don't believe about ghost or what but after that event hit me , I always don't want to believe what I see and what I felt .

20th March of 2004

It was exactly on my 6th birthday , my family said that they want to celebrate my birthday by holding a vacation in somewhere out of the town . The place was chosen by my brat brother , Mark . He was so into horror things .

He said , "I really want to meet them and ask them how they can be something that cannot be seen by our eyes . Don't you curious , Halla ?". I'm just hugging my small , white and fluffy teddy bear because I knew he like to tease me but oppa , you just made mom shivered in the front seat ,not me .

My parents were like me . They don't believe in those things since they are visible and I never see them appear in front of my eyes . At home , my brother always watching horror movies until I just want to pray for him so that his dream to meet those ghost will come true .

And here we are at the waterfall , it's really quiet far from the city ( It actually very very far . I didn't even know the existence of this place ) .

It's a sight-seeing scene and so quiet ( and CREEPY !) .

We were going to stay there until tomorrow morning but I just couldn't stand anymore . I really want to  go back home , rather than staying here . I had a bad instinct  about this place but my parents and my brother seems happy .

Are they already being possessed ? , they were worrying me .

That evening ,we were packing back to the town since I resist to stay there for a long time . Then ,I suddenly remember that I forgot to bring along my teddy bear . I couldn't left it alone at those place ,so , I won't be lonely during the way back home ( No ,actually I was so scared , so , I really want to hug it ) . My parents were busy placing the things back into the bumper and of course they were going to ask my brother to accompany me to our camping place back .

 Mark seems really weird at that time .Most of the times , he is the type of easy to hype-up . I was thinking maybe he was upset that we have to leave earlier than we supposed to stay . I don't think that much , so ,I followed him back to our camping place . After I got back my teddy , I turned around to get Mark back . But he already disappeared .  I was crying and screaming for him but no one were answering me . So , I decided to walk alone to the car since the sun was setting . It's getting darker , but I couldn't find way out of that place . As I thought , they were just parking not far from the waterfall but I'm curious why my journey was getting far , far away . I didn't ever heard the car engine's sound but they already gone when I arrived there .

Then ,I was waiting there if they would come back to get me ,

Did they forget about me ?, while hugging my bear . The place was so dark and I was so scared .  I started to imagine about the ghost story that Mark told me . There would be a ghost come and kidnapped yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter