Past 01 [M]

The One That Got Away [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[M] This whole chapter contains adult scenes so... skip it if you're uncomfortable!

Summer after high school where we first met

We made out in your Mustang to Radio Head

And on my 18th birthday

We got matching tattoos

 

-

 

Lips on lips, skin on skin. Everything was electrified to the touch, and it was extremely heated.

 

Junmyeon's gruff moan made me clutch the fabric of his shirt even harder. He in turn, slid his warm palms down the sides of my body before sliding them up again to cup my face.

 

I broke away, panting a little. I took my time to admire my work, a disheveled Junmyeon running his fingers through his hair. His lips were slightly swollen, and mine probably were too. He let a boyish grin rest on his face as he inched closer to me, if it was even possible.

 

He once again captured my lips with his and my heart did a little jump. I wondered if I would ever get used to him.

 

I mewled softly as his tongue slipped into my mouth. He seemed to like it, and gave my thighs a squeeze before sliding a hand under my skirt.

 

I panted, anticipating of what would come. Slithering my arms around his neck, I started giving him butterfly kisses all over his face. His forehead, his nose, his cheeks were all one by one left with soft kisses. My lips moved lower, latching onto his neck and softly.

 

“Babe...” Junmyeon grunted. He always had a sensitive neck and I liked to take advantage of it.

 

I hummed, smiling a little to myself. I could practically feel the love bursting out of my chest for him. I didn't know it was possible for me to like someone so much, but it happened. Planting wet kisses on his skin, I couldn't help but feel my affection for him multiply for no apparent reason at all.

 

“Junmyeon,” I breathed, prompting him to open his eyes and stare at me with his piercing gaze.

 

He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. “Yes baby?”

 

“I love you.”

 

He broke out into a full-fledged smile, and it was so vibrant that I too found myself smiling in return. No one had a smile more dazzling than his; complete with his front two teeth that were just a tiny bit bigger than the rest, making him look like a bunny. I loved every part of him, especially his heart.

 

“Love you too,” he whispered before pecking my lips softly. “Why so sudden?”

 

“Just felt like it. And I really really really love you.”

 

He said nothing in return but intertwined his left hand in mine and squeezed it. Slowly, he crashed his lips onto mine and continued from where we left off, but his free hand started wandering to my skirt. Lifting it higher, he continued kissing me and I did nothing to stop it.

 

Reaching under my skirt, he traced patterns softly on my underwear. My hand squeezed his involuntarily at the sudden contact.

 

Without removing the underwear, he started the slit at a languid pace. I started on impulse, but they were hardly heard anyway, with Junmyeon swallowing them in tepid kisses.

 

He applied more pressure on my nub and his fingers started moving at a faster pace. I pulled away from his lips and gasped loudly. Burying my face into his shoulder, I embarassedly tried to cover up moan after moan that was the response to Junmyeon's sinful fingers.

 

He chuckled darkly, and let go of his left hand. At the loss of warmth in my hand, it was quickly replaced somewhere else. He cupped my , giving it tiny squeeze. I let out a breath.

 

“Junmyeon, ah-!” I stuttered, unable to form coherent sentences from his touches. “Are we seriously doing this in the car?”

 

He raised a cocky brow. “You didn't ask this twenty minutes ago?”

 

“I-ah... It's a weekday!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter