Onew

Saviour

I was sitting in the corner of my room on the floor, papers all over the floor followed by remains of the days events. My hands over my ears, my earbuds thumping in my ear drums. My head rattled with the song; Savior - SHINee. Across the room even my door looks small, in front of it the few things that kept me living. Little soldier danced in front of me, in white army suits. They tried to distract me from my intentions, the ones that left my scarred and broken. This wasn't the first time I felt like in my twenty-one years, helpless.

I buried my head into my lap curling my legs into my body as tight as I could, the pain becoming unbearable. The splitting feeling in my head, the aching in my heart. Then the music stopped, the room suddenly quiet.

He cleared his throat, catching my attention causing me to raise my head. Onew stood in front of me with a playful smile on his face.

"O-onew?" I shook my head trying to believe my eyes, Onew dressed in a white uniform.

"Yes, It's me. Like really in person." He walked up to me putting out a hand for me to take.

"Let's make those bad thoughts go away. We can't have you like this, we need you."

"N-need me?" i asked.

"Jihye-ah. You matter in this world, no matter where you are. All our fans are important to us, and it hurts us to see you like this."

"I know, let's eat. I could show you everything!" he cheered.

"Before that; listen. You may feel like a small ant on this planet, like no one would care if you were stepped on."

"I'll try to keep you safe in my ant farm okay?" Onew pulled me into a tight hug squishing my face into his chest.