Key

Saviour

I was sitting in the corner of my room on the floor, papers all over the floor followed by remains of the days events. My hands over my ears, my earbuds thumping in my ear drums. My head rattled with the song; Savior - SHINee. Across the room even my door looks small, in front of it the few things that kept me living. Little soldier danced in front of me, in white army suits. They tried to distract me from my intentions, the ones that left my scarred and broken. This wasn't the first time I felt like in my twenty-one years, helpless.

I buried my head into my lap curling my legs into my body as tight as I could, the pain becoming unbearable. The splitting feeling in my head, the aching in my heart. Then the music stopped, the room suddenly quiet.

"Jihye."

I felt a pair of hands come to the sides of my head lifting it up, the very face I needed too see was in front of me.

His cheek bones, those eyes made my chest tighten. Key crouched in front of me, dressed in a white army suit. His eyes searched mine , warming my body with just his smile.

"These thoughts are pointless." he whispered.

"I want you to be mad at me." I said

"Why would you do this?!" Key pushed my body closer to the wall.

I couldn't believe he listened to me.

"People die everyday and you think one more doesn't matter?" Key's face was close to mine, his eyes intensely staring into mine.

He scoffed and stood up, me following him behind.

"Y-you're just my brain playing tricks on me. You wouldn't care about me, I'm just a fan."

"Jihye, you matter to me. Every fan does, what your doing to yourself not only does it hurt you it hurts the people who care."

I could feel tears running down my face. I was tugged into Key's chest, one hand on my head another on my back. I hugged him, this was all real. The soldiers were real and they were fighting with me every step of the way, holding a torch in the darkest times, and holding an umbrella in the times where the sun is too much to bare. I still felt worthless, and I still felt like I wanted to disappear, but every time I looked behind me Key was there. His smirk planted on his face.

"Keep fighting, keep striving for gold. And maybe one day we can meet again, not like this. When you've finally overcome this all. We are here for you, all of us."

We stood there hand in hand, I could feel a temporary weight lifted off my shoulders.