Taemin

Saviour

I was sitting in the corner of my room on the floor, papers all over the floor followed by remains of the days events. My hands over my ears, my earbuds thumping in my ear drums. My head rattled with the song; Savior - SHINee. Across the room even my door looks small, in front of it the few things that kept me living. Little soldier danced in front of me, in white army suits. They tried to distract me from my intentions, the ones that left my scarred and broken. This wasn't the first time I felt like in my twenty-one years, helpless.

I buried my head into my lap curling my legs into my body as tight as I could, the pain becoming unbearable. The splitting feeling in my head, the aching in my heart. Then the music stopped, the room suddenly quiet.

"Jihye-ssi" a voice called to me.

Taemin's aura made my chest flutter as he leaned down in front of me with a bright smile. His dark hair fell over his forehead gently, dressed in a white army outfit and he moved a hand to my face.

"You can do it! Let's fight together okay?"

"I-it's not that easy Tae." I stood up and turned away from him.

"It may not be easy, but it's not the time to give up." he pulled me close to him in a back hug, wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

"I know it hurts now, and you might not see the tiny light at the end of the tunnel." He turned me around.

"But I'm here to push your cart if you run out of track, we all are."

I felt a weird hitch in my heart, and my brain felt less strained. Here was Taemin, telling me that I could win this fight. With him as back up I felt less scared to fight longer.

"Plus, I bet just calling your name will help. Jihye~ Oh Jihye! You matter to us, every fan does."

I let out a small laugh at the goofy man in front of me, who seemed to grow up more than I expected. I felt a temporary ache evaporate in my chest as he held my hand and pulled me out of the room.