Losing You III

Chances

“DONG WAN HYUNG! MIN WOO HYUNG IS NOT BREATHING!!!!”

The voice made Dong Wan turned back right away the second it reached his ears. In a blink of an eye, he was kneeling beside the weak Min Woo after pushing everyone out of his way. He roamed his hand on the ‘fainting’ guy’s chests and moved to the left wrist to check the pulse. When he felt none, he shook the body hard. He did not care the eyes that were looking at him curiously. He knew it was against his own words but he did not expect it to happen right away. He was not ready for dying Min Woo.

“NO!! MIN WOO!!! GET UP!! I did not mean to say that. Don’t die, please...”, he pulled Min Woo into his embrace.

Dong Wan tightened his hug and wished he could take back all his words. He never meant of it and for once, he prayed so hard to God to give him one more chance to fix it back. He sobbed so hard that no one could form what he was saying under his mumbling.

“Hyung....”, Jun Jin suddenly croaked.

Dong Wan looked at him over Min Woo’s shoulder and saw tears had rained the baby bird’s cheeks as well.

“I was lying...He is not dying...”, Jun Jin held Dong Wan’s arm.

“You....? What...?”, Dong Wan questioned him back.

“You still love me.....”, Dong Wan widened his eyes when he heard a slow voice near his ear.

Dong Wan pulled away and his eyes were directed to Min Woo’s teary smile. Min Woo tried to hold tightly onto Dong Wan but he could see how blank Dong Wan’s gaze was. The witty guy lost in his thoughts. He lost his grip on Min Woo slowly releasing the weak guy. How Jun Jin could take it as a joke? How could he easily lie about death? He felt he was betrayed again. He wished earnestly for Min Woo and all of it was formed by a white lie, created by his own trusted brother. He pushed Min Woo away from him and got up abruptly. Min Wooo was taken aback for the sudden lost contacts. If it was not for Eric, he would have landed on the floor hardly. Dong Wan did not bother about it anymore. In his my mind, whatever happened were all lies. He refused to see how Min Woo struggled just to sit up. Again, he gave the spectators his back, while he wiped the tears he had.

“Was it fun?”, the question was directed to Jun Jin.

They did not see it, but they knew how upset the tone was. Jun Jin gasped for words to reply him back but he was out of it. It was never his intention to make it worse. All he wanted to do was revealing Dong Wan’s true feelings. He did not expect it would turn the other way around.

“If you are done, I’m going. I’m sorry that this drama has no happy ending”, Dong Wan walked out from the room.

Jun Jin got up too to chase the witty guy but he was stopped by a weak grip from his other hyung, Min Woo.

He directed his gaze onto Min Woo who gave him a reassuring smile. Eric and Hyesung looked at each other, did not get what was happening but they stayed to accompany Min Woo.

“Where is Andy?”, Eric asked while looking around and failed to see the maknae.

 

 

 

“Hyung!!!”, the loud voice echoed in the corridor.

It did not stop Dong Wan from bolting, but he slowed down anyway because he recognized who was running behind him. He always has a soft spot for the maknae and that was the reason half of him let the maknae caught up with him.

“Hyung...”, Andy grabbed Dong Wan’s arm and turned his hyung to face him.

“........”, Dong Wan was silent.

He had no will to face anybody but then again, it was his maknae. The one who always he trusted and he did not want to lose it from him too.

“Hyung, why are you being so complicated?”, Andy inquired him while trying to look straight to his hyung’s eyes.

“I am not...”, he was not so sure himself.

“Then, enlighten me what had happened back there?”, Andy was quite disappointed with the answer.

“......”, silence came between them.

“Look, hyung. It was obvious. You love him still. Why are you denying your feeling? Why are you lying to yourself?”, Andy spoke softly, hoping it would reach Dong Wan’s heart.

“Andy, don’t force me...”, Dong Wan attempted to turn away but Andy did not let him.

“Admit it, hyung! You love him! You don’t hate him! I don’t blame Jinnie for creating a lie. You are too stubborn, and that was the only way to show how you actually feel”, the maknae tried to knock some senses to Dong Wan.

“Hyung, I know, you know, we all know that this is stupid! Min Woo hyung was not at fault! Just get back to him already!”, Andy continued.

“If he is strong enough, he would fight it...”, Dong Wan was mumbling to himself but it was heard by Andy.

“What did you say?”

“If our loves are strong enough, he would fight the urges! Not willingly to fall into the seductions! If he held to our vows tightly, he won’t even let that woman touched him!”, Dong Wan burst out what he had been holding inside.

“For God’s sake, hyung! He was drugged! Why did you left that fact in purpose!”, Andy wanted to knock Dong Wan’s head but did not as it was rude for him to do so.

“If he thought of me hard enough...” Dong Wan did not continue his words in purpose.

“Hyung, don’t be in denial, please. Min Woo hyung is not a robot who had the entire control of his body. Since you left, I saw it with my own eyes how he had become dysfunctional. It hurt me to see how he refused to continue to live. We had to convince him that you had come back when it was not. Do you know how painful it was to lie to a vulnerable person?”, Andy tightened his grip, try to hold his anger inside.

“What proofs did he need to give to make you go back to him? His sufferings aren’t enough?”, Andy continued.

“Betrayal is a strong reason for me”, Dong Wan created an absurd excuse just not to be blamed.

Andy could not hold it in anymore. It happened so fast that both of them hitched their breaths after Andy slapped Dong Wan hardly on cheeks. The maknae was in disbelieving state for what his hyung had said. And for the other, he never expected that he got hit from the younger one. However, he knew he deserved it, thus, he did not object it.

“Just now, it was you who came at him first! Just give in to your feelings already! Damn it! Why are you still denying it?!”, Andy already lost his temper.

Once again, Dong Wan lost his ability to speak. He was too proud to acknowledge his defeat to the youngest guy in the group and for that, he finally turned away and escaped from the scene, leaving Andy behind.

 

“You don’t understand, Andy. What I had seen is killing me inside. Everytime, I convinced myself to be with him again, the images would appear to remind how worthless I am to him. I am stupid because I did not believe his words because of my insecurity and look how it leads us now. Everything could not be rewinded easily. Hearts were broken, minds were clouded, and rationality had disappeared. Things had been said and it has to end. No more chances to fix it back”, Dong Wan said to himself when he was sure Andy was not there to listen.

He walked with burdened shoulders and regretted what he had done. No more chances.

 

 

“Hyung, why did you stop me from chasing Dong Wan hyung?”, Jun Jin asked Min Woo.

Min Woo leered a smile while looking at his dongsaeng. Eric and Hyesung directed their focuses to Min Woo too.

“Thanks to you, I realise something, Jinnie”, Min Woo said.

He had found his reason to live again. He thanked Jun Jin with relieving back his moon shaped eye smile.

“What do you mean, hyung?”, Jun Jin’s eyebrows were frowned so deep.

“Nothing...”, Min Woo caressed Jun Jin’s cheeks.

Jun Jin proceeded to hug his hyung instead, thankful that he was not blamed for what had happened. Later, Eric and Hyesung joined the hugs too.

“Thank you, Jinnie for making me realise that this could be fixed. He would come back to me. I know he will. There are still chances for us to be together. He still loves me and that is enough chances for me to get him back”, Min Woo monologue to himself, convincing his inner side that he would get his love back.

He still believed that he has more chances to fix it. More chances.

 

 

Author's note: Hi!!~~~ *waving excitedly* sorry for being late....(extra late!!!) but thanks to my dongsaeng, I got to this far with this story^^ hope it does not disspoint any of you. Just want to let you know, the flashback ends here. I don't know when will I update again, but I'm trying to finish this story soon. how soon it is? I don't know yet... I think my dongsaeng need to nag me more LOL~~~ I'm thankful for who stays with this story. hoping you will continue to wait for it even though the pace is so slow...*bows*

Thank you for the readers^^ and if you have inquiries, please do comment and ask, I will gladly to reply^^ Once again, thank you and last but not least,

SARANGHAE~~