Losing You II

Chances

Flashback

 

                     Min Woo opened his eyes slowly after he heard some noises near him. He could feel an exhaled breath softly grazed his face’s skin. He turned his head a little and his eyes were greeted with a figure landed his head besides him. He smiled, hoping it was someone who he wished for but when he got up and his views had become clearer, his tears immediately threatening to flow out from his eyes.

“Eric…”, he muttered with his shivering lips.

The one who heard his name, immediately lifted his head up.

“MIN WOO! You are awake!”, it was obvious that Eric was glad to see Min Woo.

The leader hugged Min Woo straightaway. The shorter guy hooked his chin on Eric’s shoulder and let out his tears after replying the embrace.

“Min Woo…?”, Eric was dumbfounded.

“What happened, bro? I got a call that you were in trouble last night.” Eric pulled away and tried to find the crying guy’s gaze.

Min Woo answered him with ugly sobbing. Eric patted his friend’s back to calm him down.

“Min Woo, you should rest. Doctor said you were drugged quite badly. I’ll cook something for you”, Eric was ready to move when suddenly, he was taken aback by Min Woo’s weak grip.

“Where is Dong Wan?”, Eric could see how his friend’s eyes were filled with high hopes.

“We’ll talk later about him but now, you need to eat and gain your energy”, Eric tapped the shoulder of the weak lad.

“No! Where is he, Eric? I need to talk with him! NOW!”, the younger guy exclaimed loudly.

Eric took him into his embrace again before he whispered at the dancer’s ear softly,

“He is not here, Min Woo. He is gone…”,

“What do you mean by ‘gone’?”, Min Woo inquired with the widened eyes.

“Where did he go? Call him now, Eric. I need to talk to him. I need to see him desperately. Please, Eric…please…”, Min Woo shook Eric’s body while begging like he was losing his life.

“I’m sorry, Min Woo. I can’t. It’s his request not to disturb him, if not, he would leave the group. I can’t risk that, my friend.”, Eric tried to sound rational.

“I…Eric….”, it was silent after the stutters from Min Woo.

He bowed his head and pulled his knees near his chest. Then, he drowned into his tears once more. The leader who was back from getting water just stayed still at the door. He turned away and grabbed his phone. For once he did not care if anything happen, as long as he could see smiles of Lee Min Woo once more. That was because, as far as he knows, Min Woo is a part of Shinhwa too.

“Your call had reached the voicemail of….”, Eric did not even wait to hang up the call.

He did not know who he cursed but one thing for sure he was upset. He did not have the heart to see the broken hearted Min Woo but he was also afraid of Dong Wan’s threat to leave the group. He grabbed his own hairs and let his frust out to his fist. He punched the wall hard but at the same time, prayed that the two would be reconcile again.

 

 

After a few days,

                      Min Woo stared blankly at the wall of the practice room, hoping the person who he wished to see would appear magically in front of him and hugged him with a bright smile. He missed it, the hugs, the kissing, the caresses, and the gentleness, everything that belonged to a person named Kim Dong Wan. However, every time he remembered how he broke his own vow, made him sunk into his knees deeply. He took all the blame to himself and hid it deep inside his broken soul. Without him realizing, gradually, it created a distance between him and his sworn brothers. He appreciated their efforts to make him happy again, but how could he be? His sunshine had gone, away from his gloomy life. The members tried to reach their hands to the frustrated guy but he would only stepped backward and refused to be saved. He waited the right pair of hands to rescue him from drowning into his sadness. It was a thin line between him and death when he injured himself by slicing his wrist with a knife. When it did not take his life, he would scratch the wound, to remind him that he was sinful for the broken relationship. And, that day, he did it again. He scratched them again, making sure it would bleed because the wave of guilty hit him again. He was immersed in pressing the wound when someone took his hand and made him stopped.

“Min Woo, stop!”, the one who prevented him yelled.

 That person became panic and instantly called someone to bring first aid kit.

“Where is he, Hyesung?  Did he come?  Did you tell him I’m bleeding? Will he finally come to me?”, Min Woo’s eyes were full of glimmering hope while they were directed to Hyesung.

The pretty face lad answered the questions with a deep sigh. The kid finally arrived made him relieved for a while. He rummaged through it and took out bandages and other medicines.

“Hyesung?”, Min Woo sounded so sad that it broke his friend’s heart.

 Hyesung tried so hard to avoid Min Woo’s gaze while he tended the injured wrist. It was pitiful enough when he saw how thin Min Woo was due to lack of eating, he would not dare to imagine if Min Woo lost his heart too. For that, he indeed blamed Dong Wan to cause all of these.

“Hyesung-ah…I want him, I need him, I miss him….”Min Woo’s tears once again fell like a fountain. He cried hard while chanting his lover’s name on his lips. Hyesung hid tears when he heard the sobbing and wailings. He pretended that he did not hear his friend’s begins as he could do nothing. He was powerless. No one could stop Min Woo’s tears and no one could bring Dong Wan back. The last thing he could do was, put Min Woo into his embrace and patted his back as a sign he was there too.

“Min Woo, he is not here. You know that..”, Eric came from Hyesung’s behind and joined the hug.

“Where is he, then? Why he has not come yet? Have you told him how malfunctioning I am? Has he known that? Because if he does, I know he would come right away! Tell him I am dying, Eric! Tell him I’m losing my soul, Hyesung! If that brings him back, tell him that! If he wants me to die, I will! If that is the only way to bring him back, I am willing to die just to meet him!”, Min Woo pulled away from the warm hugs and started to undo the bandage.

He was starting to lose himself into his own sadness. The absence of Dong Wan turned his life upside down.

“Die, then….”, an icy cold voice interrupted Min Woo’s trance.

It did not take seconds for Min Woo to turn his head sharply to the direction of the voice. Eric and Hyesung turned their heads and looked over their shoulders. Their eyes were wide when they heard how the words blurted out easily from the voice’s owner. Eric fisted his hand but Hyesung held him close.

‘Dong Wan…”, Min woo croaked pathetically.

“If you want to die so bad, then die! I am here now! What are you waiting for? Die!”, Dong Wan yelled to the crying guy.

Hyesung cringed when he heard that but he had to hold Eric back considering how the leader nearly got out from his grasp. He knew that only Min Woo and Dong Wan could save their relationship. There should not be interfering. Not even him, the mother of the group. However, it boiled him inside hearing it.

“I will, Wannie. If that makes you forgive me..”, Min Woo tried to get up and stepped nearing Dong Wan and tried to link their arms together.

“I am not responsible for your life, LEE MIN WOO!!”, Dong Wan trashed away Min Woo’s hands and stepped backwards.

“You are my life, Wannie…”, Min Woo had not given up.

“No. You own my life, Wannie..”, like a soulless body, Min Woo brought himself forward.

“Stop calling me that name!”, Dong Wan raised his voice and closed his ears.

“Wannie…”, the said name kept avoiding Min Woo’s touch and that made Min Woo stumbled on the floor.

Dong Wan flinched when he saw Min Woo’s body fell on the floor. He moved to catch him but hesitated when he remembered he was betrayed and their vows had been broken. Reliving the memory when Min Woo was kissing and making out with the woman made him feeling disgusted. He stood still, seeing how Eric and Hyesung had gone to Min Woo. Someone pushed him from the back accidentally and it was Jun Jin who worryingly approached Min Woo. The second maknae checked his passed out hyung and got more panic. He looked at Dong Wan and yelled,

 

“DONG WAN HYUNG! MIN WOO HYUNG IS NOT BREATHING!!!!”

 

 

To be continued

 

Author’s note: Errr………………*cricket sounds* let’s just stop there. Hehehehehe~~~

I don’t know where this story will go but I will try my best to complete it. hehehehehe~~~  

I am sorry if I disappoint any of you….*bows*

Till we meet again~~